• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Mom told me I was getting a bit fat

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
As a former fat kid this was brutal. I'm back on that broccoli and chicken diet for the next 6 months.

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
UglyNormalFag said:
Did she say you were ugly?  :lol:

I wish she would so she could fund my autistic dream of becoming a 6'2 robust chad.

smellysocks

Megastar
Lance_Armweak said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Did she say you were ugly?  :lol:

I wish she would so she could fund my autistic dream of becoming a 6'2 robust chad.

It's not even autistic, it's completely warranted given chad's life and value compared to ours. It's painful to know that chad won life's biggest dice roll and didn't really do anything more than you to deserve it. It's like he won a rock paper scissors match, but with lasting repercussions for life. That shit bothers me

Legit Theory

Champion

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
SINGULARITY said:
How much do you weigh and what's your BF

5'8 142, probably around 15% bodyfat. 

smellysocks said:
Lance_Armweak said:

It's not even autistic, it's completely warranted given chad's life and value compared to ours. It's painful to know that chad won life's biggest dice roll and didn't really do anything more than you to deserve it. It's like he won a rock paper scissors match, but with lasting repercussions for life. That shit bothers me

The fact that I have no choice over anything really bothers me too. It doesn't matter how hard I work, how smart I work, I will always be below him. That's why I hate it when people tell me to "work harder", what kind of bullshit is that?