• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Mogging this and mogging that

Crisick

you're inferior
Everyone mogs and shit but I have yet to see a PSL user besides orb and hfinn that actually look good in motion and not only on cherry picked selfies in obscure light.

Also, I love the « but some random dude from the internet mogs x and y » narrative when trying to say that someone mogs the user that posted.

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
u can fraud videos too. its easy

Beholder

I just want to be normal
HQNP
Why don't you simply make a 5 minute video of you walking around the room? Non frauded? What are you hiding?

iftsj did that and he looked as chad there as in the pics

Crisick

you're inferior
Beholder said:
Why don't you simply make a 5 minute video of you walking around the room? Non frauded? What are you hiding?

Who the fuck has the time to record and upload a 5 min video

Crisick said:
Beholder said:

Excuses. You have enough time to be here posting.

Beholder

I just want to be normal
HQNP
Crisick said:
Beholder said:

Well, you clearly do. This is not an excuse.

Unless you are too busy running your millionaire business

bankrolls

Joke
Damn hfinn was so gl
He lived the life of being invisible and then becoming a top 1% slayer
:crying:

Lel

Machine
nobody cares about your gossip girl fights

stop making this forum more incel than it is. Someone could read something usefull from here and then click your gay threads and lose all respect for the forum. 

This goes to other fags that will rush to reply and provoke also. You are all repulsive and gay, lets settle for that.

FittedCaps+Xanax

‎‎‎
Staff member
Super Moderator
Lel said:

stop making this forum more incel than it is. Someone could read something usefull from here and then click your gay threads and lose all respect for the forum. 

This goes to other fags that will rush to reply and provoke also. You are all repulsive and gay, lets settle for that.

i know something is fishy by the moment he posted some real estate and the price and for what he sells it tbh , ... im in real estates too and he made profit so easy without mentioning the taxes etc also the price and the area didn't make sense

also he bragged about 2 millions in the bank account, dont get me wrong its a lot of money but not that much of money that a successful guy would find decent enough to brag about

what i learned about it =?

i should listen to myself once again and not about other people

AND

the fact u all fancied him made me realize being modest is a scam or lets say being modest is a luxury item you really use when secretly u are aware to have made it

Frauder complaining about frauding.

Just cage.

Crisick

you're inferior
Lel said:

There’s no useful information on this forum, it’s just a place to shitpost. Every « theory » and « method » are mostly bro science and people have been looksmaxxing since forever by going to the gym, having a skin care routine or dressing nicely. Only users on here think that they are ground breaking discoveries when in reality normies have been doing it since the stone age.

I think there are like 2 legit useful threads on here about surgeries and that’s it.

gaycel_l said:
Do you use fillers?

No, I’m against surgeries or beauty procedures

Lel

Machine
FittedCaps+Xanax said:
Lel said:

i know something is fishy by the moment he posted some real estate and the price and for what he sells it tbh , ... im in real estates too and he made profit so easy without mentioning the taxes etc also the price and the area didn't make sense

also he bragged about 2 millions in the bank account, dont get me wrong its a lot of money but not that much of money that a successful guy would find decent enough to brag about

AND

the fact u all fancied him made me realize being modest is a scam or lets say being modest is a luxury item you really use when secretly u are aware to have made it

there are many teenagers that would swallow everything without a second thought. Even the obvious larp @bbcwhore has convinced some guilible incels that its real, go figure. 

modesty is a good thing, you don't advertise your riches to people who are hungry. Its going to backfire and prevent you from being influental outside your circle. Especially when you do it in scammy ways like real estate where you hope people will lose their property or sell it for notthing.

QFT

Regular
Lel said:
FittedCaps+Xanax said:

AND

there are many teenagers that would swallow everything without a second thought. Even the obvious larp @bbcwhore has convinced some guilible incels that its real, go figure. 

modesty is a good thing, you don't advertise your riches to people who are hungry. Its going to backfire and prevent you from being influental outside your circle. Especially when you do it in scammy ways like real estate where you hope people will lose their property or sell it for notthing.

@sin has vouched for bbcwhore being legit, would be disappointing if he was lying

Wellthatsucks

Off duty
Realrob mogs everyone here tho, and he’s not narcy about it because he doesn’t have to prove himself

Lel

Machine
Crisick said:
Lel said:

There’s no useful information on this forum, it’s just a place to shitpost. Every « theory » and « method » are mostly bro science and people have been looksmaxxing since forever by going to the gym, having a skin care routine or dressing nicely. Only users on here think that they are ground breaking discoveries when in reality normies have been doing it since the stone age.

I think there are like 2 legit useful threads on here about surgeries and that’s it.

gaycel_l said:
Do you use fillers?

No, I’m against surgeries or beauty procedures

Would you ever bitch fight with a man irl about who frauds his pics more? Why would you do it online? Its the same thing. Seems like autism has bought real estate on your brain. The only difference with legit incels is that you don't externalize it irl with your behavior, asuming you are not lying about everything..

You are making this forum worse conscously and then critisize thread quality. Set yourself an example, end the gay cope.