mogged an oldcel manlet with MILF wife at a bakery/cafe earlier this afternoon

LostTuna

Gigachad
both around 40 yrs old, looked rich. dude was short as fuck but looked pretty jacked altho i still had a bigger frame besides height. wife was a brunette with a fat ass and thin waist, cute face was prolly 7/10 in her prime. was standing in front of them in line and noticed the dude behind me so i took a step back to make my heightmog more apparent to every1. after i get my receipt and walk back to the table to wait for my order (i ordered a sandwich to bring home as well) i bumped into the MILF's purse cause she moved up in front of her husband and was really close behind me, she put her hand on my shoulder and said "sorry sir" i just mumbled out "ye its cool". i'm sitting at the table waiting for my shit and they're across the room at a diff table. i look up and the MILF is looking in my general direction and our eyes meet and we both give each other a smirk type smile at the same time and looked away. she still had her body positioned sideways the entire time and her husband was doing something on his phone but somehow he must have been checking his peripheral cause he looked at me, then back at his woman and said something to her and she turned around and faced him lmao

LostTuna

Gigachad
this actually happened. fuck i actually post a legit IOI story for tthe 1st time in a while and no one gives me validation. :rage:

Erudite

Subhuman
Earlier today I was tired, so I took a quick nap and I wasn't tired anymore.