Mog or be mogged - no 1 rule of life

BuxomZygos

Banned
If you pay attention closely in all human interactions people are judging your genetic worth
If you look at eye contact you can tell the mogging going on. Public transit/train and a busy downtown area is ideal to observe this

Mog or be mogged

Large populations are unprecedented in human history
Cities witb 1+ mil people are common now
This increaes chances of running into legit 9+/10 male and being mogged

Mog or be mogged

I have noticed chads get mogged by even bigger chads and it tears them apart

The primitive minds wants to establish its genetic superioity and mogging destroys that

Again no1 rule of life mog or be mogged

Your genetics determine the potential of your life

lono

Banned
BuxomZygos said:

The primitive minds wants to establish its genetic superioity and mogging destroys that
How does this happen? Tell me what you have seen

BuxomZygos

Banned
lono said:
BuxomZygos said:

Saw a legit  a 6ft1 8/10 white guy get mogged by a 9/10 6ft2 white guy
It was like he shat his pants
His posture and stride changed abruptly after he saw the other dude
He looked down and away as they walked by each other
Thats subconious submission and a textbook defense mechanism for not being mogged again
8/10 6ft1ers rarely get mogged
[hr]
sephon said:
legit when i was in the city early last year, when i got mogged it was legit suicide-worthy. being a lower genetic specimen makes you feel like SHIT. your only purpose is to be superior to others (whether intellectually, physically, etc.)
Which city are you talking about melbourne sydney?
Australain women are hot and sultry as fuck
Lots of slayer in australia?

HarryBalls

Coper
Legit

Everytime, wherever you go your brain subconsciously scans the people present and checks compatible fertile women and men that you have to compete against. When no slayer is present and you have the best looks, highest height or hair if men are bald you get seratonin rush and feel high on life.

Opposite is also true. Instead of seratonin rush you feel inedequate and miserable.

lono

Banned
BuxomZygos said:
lono said:
Thats subconious submission and a textbook defense mechanism for not being mogged again
Lmao. I have seen this in prettyboys and tall men. They shatter when around better looking or taller men. I hate how men today are like women where they psychologically breakdown whenever they're confronted with someone better looking.

It you are getting amogged,  T levels decreases. The oppositive happens if you amog someone. Its a feedback loop. Chads stay high T, betas stay beta.
It hinders development if youre getting amogged in your teen years due to low T.

BuxomZygos

Banned
tygeruppercut said:
It you are getting amogged,  T levels decreases. The oppositive happens if you amog someone. Its a feedback loop. Chads stay high T, betas stay beta.
It hinders development if youre getting amogged in your teen years due to low T.
:legit:

lono said:
BuxomZygos said:
Lmao. I have seen this in prettyboys and tall men. They shatter when around better looking or taller men. I hate how men today are like women where they psychologically breakdown whenever they're confronted with someone better looking.
its simply because in todays society, men are the ones who need to have physical beauty to be able to find a sexual partner.
traditionally this was the one trait that a female had to have and thats why they couldnt stand being uglier and older than other women.
nowadays things have switched. the women are the ones leaning back and watching how men try to one-up each other on physical beauty because this has become _the_ most important trait for men regarding procreation

BuxomZygos

Banned
The German Dream said:
lono said:
its simply because in todays society, men are the ones who need to have physical beauty to be able to find a sexual partner.
traditionally this was the one trait that a female had to have and thats why they couldnt stand being uglier and older than other women.
nowadays things have switched. the women are the ones leaning back and watching how men try to one-up each other on physical beauty because this has become _the_ most important trait for men regarding procreation
Yes and no
Mogging always existed
But in previous time resources had a much bigger impact. Now women dont need providers as much so that weight has shifted to male looks

lono

Banned
just lol buddy boyo said:
Since I am aware of this, whenever there is someone even taller than me or just as tall and bigger than me, or shorter with a better face, I just still treat them like normal and don't act submissive to them.
It pisses them off and causes tons of confusion/cognitive dissonance but they can't understand why lmao
I don't understand. Maybe it's because I'm somewhat good looking but I've never been in a situation where I've felt like I have to succumb because someone is bigger than me

lono

Banned
just lol buddy boyo said:
lono said:
I don't understand. Maybe it's because I'm somewhat good looking but I've never been in a situation where I've felt like I have to succumb because someone is bigger than me
Yea like I never acted like a submissive little bitch to someone in my life, but if some guy 2 inches taller, 80 lbs heavier, and better looking than me is in the room I KNOW I'm not going to be able to get any girls around him, convince the group to do something he doesn't want, etc. so I just don't try.

But I've seen guys who were previously trying to act like the leader, hitting on girls, bragging, etc. shut up and get real quiet/keep to themselves once someone comes in to room/party and AMOGs them hard. And they will even start trying to be his friend/serve him like "hey bro I'm XXX, can I grab you a drink, etc."
Jesus no.

I've seen this too. I think my problem is (and others will attest to this) I'm too conceited to realize when I've been ammoged. I used to feel confusion in situations where some guy would join the party and suddenly everyone would stop listening to me and pay attention to him, laugh at whatever he said, etc.

It never occurred to me I was being ammoged until I learned about height theory and then thought back to those moments where I felt confused.

It's funny thinking back to those moments and realizing that the reason I was so confused is because everyone could see my genetic inferiority...everyone but me.

:banderas:

I think this problem only arises in mix sexed groupings because it then becomes a competition of who looks best to women. In male groupings a framecel can gain respect by proving himself and not taking shit. As can a manlet.