• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Modified Lefort3 with SUI-backupplan?

What now?

• Modded lefort 3

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Lefor 1 + ZSO/implants

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • See a psych, retard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's over regardless, end it already!

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Crouzon_syndrome.jpg
Suffered through extremely high IQ and sentient abuse from @"Unbeatable" yesterday.

His reality was stronger than mine, I now unironically believe him that I'm an abused bloated disgusting subhuman with crouzon syndrome.

He suggested I'd kill myself, but I thought I could instead become a lookism hero/martyr by attempting a modded lefort 3. I don't see any other way to fix the midface deficiencies with the technology available at the moment. It's ogre.

Can anyone morph tbh? A realistic morph that could be strived for, not some gay alien shit with Opry eye area

Imperative

HQNP
Lol at this severe Stockholm syndrome my partner has caused.

:cage:

imperative said:
Lol at this severe Stockholm syndrome my partner has caused.

:cage:

Not gonna lie, he's my most trusted attachment figure now, i'm completely subservant to him and believe him everything.

Will call maxfac next week (long weekend ahead) and post what they propose to do with their bonesaw next week probably ITT

Can't believe I was actually bullied into undergoing invasive surgery. In the meanwhile I'll cope with JBW and height theory