Modern white men

Anakind

King of Chads
Low testosterone epidemic, plain simple! Any questions?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Legit. 

Pencil necks.

Small frames.

Weak beta looking skulls.

Beta personalities.

8/10 guys I see look like they need TRT.

Anakind

King of Chads
sub8 life said:
More like hardcore social engineering.
But what kind of men would clap hands in a development like this? Only testosterone-deficient faggots.

sub8 life

Incel
Anakind said:
sub8 life said:
More like hardcore social engineering.
But what kind of men would clap hands in a development like this? Only testosterone-deficient faggots.
People in the west live very comfortable lives, they won't start giving a shit until this stuff affects them on a personal level. Imagine mass immigration to Russia, people would go full nazi.

modified

hairloss expert
The Joker said:
Anakind said:
Germans between 1900 and 1945 were still eating an adequate ground diet with lots of meat, cooked green vegetables and potatoes, and most important of all little sugar in all of this. Hence they were able to form a nazi party and stomp the Weimar Republic media kikes and white cucks back to hell.

It's all diet ...
If you look at diet 100 years ago, most people couldn't afford a lot of meat. So that's not totally accurate generally speaking.

I ate a healthy diet growing up and still ended up a betamax.

Anakind

King of Chads
modified said:
If you look at diet 100 years ago, most people couldn't afford a lot of meat. So that's not totally accurate generally speaking.
Not necessarily meat. But the diet back then was far richer in good animal fats like butter and raw milk in general. And most importantly, they did NOT consume the modern garbage like donuts, frozen pizza and soda while growing up.

Anakind

King of Chads
The Joker said:
You think you did? I once asked a butcher-woman for the ingredients list of a special salami, and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw 8 different kinds of sugars on the label and all kinds of other test-lowering additives like soy extract. There was hardly any real meat in there, lol, but it looked like a real salami from the outside, lol
You can hardly eat anything healthy any more in the West. Can't blame Africans for being full with testosterone and hitting on women in Europe. When I was over there and ate the food I felt much healthier. They hunt zebras in the wild and the meat comes right on the table without antibiotics and other shit.

iftsj

Banned
I dont think its the jews
its because of the "life on shelf" supermarket industry mentality
everything that is good must be fresh
flies dont even go on most of the shitty stuff we eat nowadays
even pork was good , filled with good fats like in "saint doux"
everything is shit now, where to go buy food then?

Anakind

King of Chads
iftsj said:
...where to go buy food then?
It's too late anyway. If you don't grow up on a farm, you will never reach your potential.

iftsj

Banned
Anakind said:
iftsj said:
...where to go buy food then?
It's too late anyway. If you don't grow up on a farm, you will never reach your potential.
lol i m prettymuch ok grown
its never too late
you can still prevent decease and workout anyway

Copenhagen

Slayer
UYou guys forgot the part where they are raising Asian boys who will hate their fucking guts.
[hr]
Timbuck2 said:
This is what white guys used to be like before Jew media castrated them. I have a feeling there will be far more violence against ethnics in the west as whites start to wake up realize that shit colored people are parasites and target whites for violent crime at an extremely disproportionate rate.

Vintage white Chads in action:

The Joker said:
This will probably get me banned from this site, but anyway: Whites of the past :wink:

Don't think so highly of yourself edgy edge boy

JustLolAtYourMaxilla

beauty is geometry
Diet theory is a massive cope, it has nothing to do with it. How else could there be slayers in the US of all places?

Copenhagen

Slayer
The Joker said:
iftsj said:
flies dont even go on most of the shitty stuff we eat nowadays
That's actually one of the best ways to test the quality of your food, to look if some smaller flies are drawn to it! lol

Foods that don't support their life also don't support ours. They are made up of organic cells, and we humans are too.

[hr]
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Don't think so highly of yourself edgy edge boy

Anakind

King of Chads
JustLolAtYourMaxilla said:
Diet theory is a massive cope, it has nothing to do with it. How else could there be slayers in the US of all places?
B/c not everybody in the West has the same diet.

Jay Cutler grew up on a farm.

Vertu grew up on a modern Western diet:

Diet theory is completely stupid. All the slayers ate the exact same garbage as everyone else.

As an example I used to hang out with a Chad since 5 years old all the way up throughout high school. He had two brothers one and three years apart, they ate the exact same foods that were available whenever I was at their house, garbage foods and not much else. Only 1 became a big jaw Chad, while one is a babyface and the other a narrowskulled. One thing they all have in common is NW0 to this day. But only one of them is a slayer.

I also worked with a prettyboy slayer who only ate like 1000 calories a day because "he's just not hungry"

If anything westerners are MORE well-fed than others. Studies also continously show that people in urban environments have much better vitamin and mineral balances that rural people etc.

I think sufficienct sunlight is the most important baseline to grow to your potential.

Copenhagen

Slayer
DOM2.2FWHRSLAYERPCTISSHIT said:
Diet theory is completely stupid. All the slayers ate the exact same garbage as everyone else.

As an example I used to hang out with a Chad since 5 years old all the way up throughout high school. He had two brothers one and three years apart, they ate the exact same foods that were available whenever I was at their house, garbage foods and not much else. Only 1 became a big jaw Chad, while one is a babyface and the other a narrowskulled. One thing they all have in common is NW0 to this day. But only one of them is a slayer.

I also worked with a prettyboy slayer who only ate like 1000 calories a day because "he's just not hungry"

If anything westerners are MORE well-fed than others. Studies also continously show that people in urban environments have much better vitamin and mineral balances that rural people etc.

I think sufficienct sunlight is the most important baseline to grow to your potential.

Diet is at least 10-20% of good development. Look at the size difference between older immigrants and younger.