Modern girl can be only happy with you if you have good face

Lorebin

Normie
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
1,678
Reputation
0
and she can post photos with you on her IG, FB etc.
Status is a big part of girls hapiness.
80% of girls are attractive, look the same and behave in similar way
She can be unique only by having better status thats why women tryhard so much on social medias
If you're her way to increase it you will be her most precious thing on the world
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
11,151
Reputation
1,084
Lorebin said:
and she can post photos with you on her IG, FB etc.
Status is a big part of girls hapiness.
80% of girls are attractive, look the same and behave in similar way
She can be unique only by having better status thats why women tryhard so much on social medias
If you're her way to increase it you will be her most precious thing on the world
Escortceling for the win.
U mean 80percent fraud and look good with makeup.
 

Anakind

King of Chads
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,654
Reputation
22
For modern women the Status they get from a relationship with a respectable guy is far more important than the relationship itself.
 
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,002
Reputation
0
Lorebin said:
Status is a big part of girls hapiness.
True.But if you are a handsome loner,she will still enjoy putting the pictures of you online,that means that status often comes with good looks.
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
6
Yanis Varoufakis said:
Lorebin said:
Status is a big part of girls hapiness.
True.But if you are a handsome loner,she will still enjoy putting the pictures of you online,that means that status often comes with good looks.
cope.
not if ur a weird aspie statusless social embarrassment who doesn't smile. of course if ur that she will never be with u to begin with tho.
 

Namek

Chad
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
4,209
Reputation
2
I know girls that date uglier guys but you never see them in public with these guys or even on their ig lmao.

You wouldnt even guess they were dating. They probably only go out with them after it is dark.

:cage:
 
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,002
Reputation
0
assburger said:
Yanis Varoufakis said:
True.But if you are a handsome loner,she will still enjoy putting the pictures of you online,that means that status often comes with good looks.
cope.
not if ur a weird aspie statusless social embarrassment who doesn't smile. of course if ur that she will never be with u to begin with tho.
Nope.I saw a guy who doesn't smiles and also no status getting a girl purely because of his looks.
 

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,929
Reputation
45
Girls will only be happy if their partner represents the "right choice". If the male models or handsome actors were the second class citizen ostracized from the society, no girl would want to be associated with them, these groups would be considered unattractive. However, since the survival is not the issue nowadays, certain groups of guys have become " more attractive". The physical attractiveness is only the partial component of the sexual attractiveness, the social engineering/norms play a bigger part in it.

What's unnatractive nowadays then? Morality, intelligence, conscientiousness, introversion, decency, diligence, usefulness, etc.

What's attractive besides the looks nowadays? Immorality, stupidity, rudeness, psychopathy, recklessness, lack of intimacy, alienation from the higher values, constant fun, joy, no duties, agression, etc

Tattooed bad boys are hot, whereas they would be considered useless clowns in the different, survival-oriented social settings (think of the Popek, Candyman, etc.).
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
6
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Girls will only be happy if their partner represents the "right choice". If the male models or handsome actors were the second class citizen ostracized from the society, no girl would want to be associated with them, these groups would be considered unattractive. However, since the survival is not the issue nowadays, certain groups of guys have become " more attractive". The physical attractiveness is only the partial component of the sexual attractiveness, the social engineering/norms play a bigger part in it.

What's unnatractive nowadays then? Morality, intelligence, conscientiousness, introversion, decency, diligence, usefulness, etc.

What's attractive besides the looks nowadays? Immorality, stupidity, rudeness, psychopathy, recklessness, lack of intimacy, alienation from the higher values, constant fun, joy, no duties, agression, etc

Tattooed bad boys are hot, whereas they would be considered useless clowns in the different, survival-oriented social settings (think of the Popek, Candyman, etc.).
:clap:

its the worst time ever to be aspie, despite all these online apps etc. that make it easier to connect and meet girls for us
 

Nyhil

Slayer
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
3,432
Reputation
3
Lorebin said:
and she can post photos with you on her IG, FB etc.
Status is a big part of girls hapiness.
80% of girls are attractive, look the same and behave in similar way
She can be unique only by having better status thats why women tryhard so much on social medias
If you're her way to increase it you will be her most precious thing on the world
holy shit this guy is dropping some serious redpills lately

not only you need to look good in real life but nowdays you NEED to look great in pics under the sun, from profile doing outside activities and on selfies.

What makes me optimistic is that if you look great in pics you are almost guaranteed a good looking girl friend who will be happy with you and love you as long as you make their friends jealous on the comment session of insta. So today you dont need a good job, a exciting career or friends. You can just get your surgeries and you'll be genuinely loved and worshiped by girls.

:clap:
 
Top