• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Dembroadbones

Regular
Are you white? If so, there are thousands of girls around America just like her, waiting for your superior cock.

IceCutter

Megastar
Dembroadbones said:
Are you white? If so, there are thousands of girls around America just like her, waiting for your superior cock.

• Banned

zyzz007

Lookism God
FuckThis said:
She looks great to me

fuark and she was super popular and was already introducing me to many connections. I cud have been fucking her and getting high status too.

FuckThis

Rotter
zyzz007 said:
FuckThis said:
She looks great to me

fuark and she was super popular and was already introducing me to many connections. I cud have been fucking her and getting high status too.

well obviously I only like white girls, I cannot submit to any other girl

but if I was indian I would def date this girls,
She looks bithy tho and would prob dump me

modified

hairloss expert
zyzz007 said:
cuz she was of a different religion and I thought she was average and she didnt get my dick hard. She accepted my aspie, shy, introversion and paid on dates and was Physically Attracted to me and wanted to be my GF.
Was I wrong?

Yeah you fucked up. You're going to regret it a decade from now and wish you hadn't been so insecure and self loathing.

• Banned

zyzz007

Lookism God
modified said:
zyzz007 said:
cuz she was of a different religion and I thought she was average and she didnt get my dick hard. She accepted my aspie, shy, introversion and paid on dates and was Physically Attracted to me and wanted to be my GF.
Was I wrong?
Shud I have gotten with her? Is she that bad? 

Yeah you fucked up. You're going to regret it a decade from now and wish you hadn't been so insecure and self loathing.

Yeh im now starting to think i fucked up.

FuckThis said:
zyzz007 said:

well obviously I only like white girls, I cannot submit to any other girl

but if I was indian I would def date this girls,
She looks bithy tho and would prob dump me

she was not bitchy with me. She treated me very nicely and was kind to me.

zyzz007

Lookism God
FuckThis said:
How much instagram followers does she have?

I dont know. I havent spoken to her in a while but she was very popular, im sure she has many if she has insta.

FuckThis

Rotter
zyzz007 said:
FuckThis said:
How much instagram followers does she have?

I dont know. I havent spoken to her in a while but she was very popular, im sure she has many if she has insta.

that is the most important thing for a girl to have

a lot of IG followers and to be popular. It raises your status as well by being in relationship with her

Danny the chav

Champion
The second pic is with less make up, and she looks like a skinny hairy indian boy with a wig

zyzz007

Lookism God
FuckThis said:
zyzz007 said:

a lot of IG followers and to be popular. It raises your status as well by being in relationship with her

yeh but she moved on and she looked pissed at me for rejecting her lol. she was angry with me lol. 
If i went with her I wud have been a high status normie fucking her and other women and never even seen PSL or mgtow or any redpilled manosphere site.

I wud have made it in PSL terms.

FuckThis

Rotter
zyzz007 said:
FuckThis said:

yeh but she moved on and she looked pissed at me for rejecting her lol. she was angry with me lol. 
If i went with her I wud have been a high status normie fucking her and other women and never even seen PSL or mgtow or any redpilled manosphere site.

Lol

it is not that eassy

I have been with girls who had like 100 likes on fb on every photo, and had like 2-3k IG followers even when it is not popular here

The thing is they can still leave you after a while and you are left with nothing

THAT is why it is important to have your own IG and to build followers so when they leave you you have a high IG follower count, it raises your status

zyzz007

Lookism God
Danny the chav said:
The second pic is with less make up, and she looks like a skinny hairy indian boy with a wig

yeh i just didnt find her attractive. So I rejected the fuck outta her and others.
Now im depressed incel hermit on here lol.

FuckThis said:
zyzz007 said:

Lol

it is not that eassy

I have been with girls who had like 100 likes on fb on every photo, and had like 2-3k IG followers even when it is not popular here

The thing is they can still leave you after a while and you are left with nothing

THAT is why it is important to have your own IG and to build followers so when they leave you you have a high IG follower count, it raises your status
IG followers mean nothing compared to real life. Meeting girls IRL > Internet. They actually fall for u instead of just ur pic.

FuckThis

Rotter
zyzz007 said:
Danny the chav said:

yeh i just didnt find her attractive. So I rejected the fuck outta her and others.

FuckThis said:
Lol

it is not that eassy

IG followers mean nothing compared to real life. Meeting girls IRL > Internet. They actually fall for u instead of just ur pic.

Yeah but you get validation from your social media
So you don't even care all that much about a brake up then cause you have social media likes and followers

zyzz007

Lookism God
FuckThis said:
zyzz007 said:

Yeah but you get validation from your social media
So you don't even care all that much about a brake up then cause you have social media likes and followers

but meeting girls while u have a gf makes them want u and u can fuck chicks on the side so if ur gf leaves u still have options. I not the type of person who likes to show off constantly on Insta and fb. that doesnt appeal to me. 

Anyways all I really want is a girl who is attractive to me and who has a good heart and virgin. But I dont think that exists anymore, most girls are whores by 14 today.

Gucci_Gang

Banned
Shes so Beautiful, reminds of the only girl I ever actually loved, who I brutally rejected and pushed away.

Fuck me, we'll you live and you learn.

Just learn from this experience, and use it as motivation and fire to grow stronger and better.

And yeah, you are dumb as hell, white girls are average bland and mediocre, she is Top Tier Beautiful and Cute Wifey LTR material.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk