MK677. and OSTARINE..scam or worth your money?

Brio

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,243
Reputation
2
I don't think I'm going to cycle...I don't need to gain muscle, I just need to lose BF and keep me ripped all years long.

What are your thoughts?
 

Brostorm

Normie
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
1,755
Reputation
2
if u want to go hardcore take cardarine, it works guaranteed, but it caused cancer in rats on extremely high doses
 

Brio

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,243
Reputation
2
Dan said:
MK677 will make you bloat like a motherfucker. If you want to stay lean just do intermittent fasting and some cardio, you don't even need any drugs.
You got my point. I don't want to make my face look bloated, I need something to make myself leaner.
 

Brio

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,243
Reputation
2
Dan said:
Brio said:
You got my point. I don't want to make my face look bloated, I need something to make myself leaner.
MK677 will bloat the face. Wake up, have a strong black coffee and don't eat for 4-5 hours, intermittent fasting.
I can't do it because my work involve lots of cardio. I'm hungry 24/7 and I eat less than 1500 kcal a day.

Anavar seems good but at the same time it's expensive and it's not worth my money because I don't need to go shirtless on the beach.
 

Brio

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,243
Reputation
2
Dan said:
Brio said:
I can't do it because my work involve lots of cardio. I'm hungry 24/7 and I eat less than 1500 kcal a day.

Anavar seems good but at the same time it's expensive and it's not worth my money because I don't need to go shirtless on the beach.
You need a strong stimulant or appetite suppressant to keep the hunger away. Phentermine would help.
Wait...I'm losing a lots of mass...I look at the mirror and I see myself skinnier everyday and i DON'T want this. I want to be lean,ripped...not skinny
 

Brio

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,243
Reputation
2
Dan said:
Brio said:
Wait...I'm losing a lots of mass...I look at the mirror and I see myself skinnier everyday and i DON'T want this. I want to be lean,ripped...not skinny
Eat more then? If you're losing weight it means you're burning more calories than you're consuming. Probably because your job is active and you spend a lot of time on your feet.
Exactly I hate that.


btw every time I consume more kcal I feel I get harder but my size is the same
 
Top