• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Mixed people are tons more attractive than non-mixed

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Every attractive male (both MM and jocks) has a racially ambiguous set of facial features.

Look at any MM or jock. Odds are, the jock has strong negroid influence in body shape (and possibly in the jaws too, i.e. anteface) and it's likely that the MM has STRONG asian/mongoloid influence (originally from mongoloid mixing in russia and far east europe).

The reason we find people like this attractive is because a hybridized set of two distinct ethnic groups will create an offspring with a stronger immune system.

If you are average looking or ugly, it doesn't matter what race you are. It means you have a moderate degree of inbreeding in your family and that you probably shouldn't reproduce.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis

Brutus said:
Every attractive male (both MM and jocks) has a racially ambiguous set of facial features.

Look at any MM or jock. Odds are, the jock has strong negroid influence in body shape (and possibly in the jaws too, i.e. anteface) and it's likely that the MM has STRONG asian/mongoloid influence (originally from mongoloid mixing in russia and far east europe).

The reason we find people like this attractive is because a hybridized set of two distinct ethnic groups will create an offspring with a stronger immune system.

If you are average looking or ugly, it doesn't matter what race you are. It means you have a moderate degree of inbreeding in your family and that you probably shouldn't reproduce.

Legit. Been saying this for the longest time that light skin and dark features are most attractive but it's not bad looking the other way around either. Latinos and Meds are a good example of how race-mixing can lead to great looking people. Not all combinations are ideal but for the most part you'll be better off being mixed race, imo. 

In the near future, these will be common men.

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Nizoral Babe said:
Brutus said:

Legit. Been saying this for the longest time that light skin and dark features are most attractive but it's not bad looking the other way around either. Latinos and Meds are a good example of how race-mixing can lead to great looking people. Not all combinations are ideal but for the most part you'll be better off being mixed race, imo. 

In the near future, these will be common men.

Fuark when that happens it's over

I've been coming to the same conclusion, the best looking people tend be race mixed and have features of different races 

Santeria

Regular
I 100% AGREE and insecure fags will disagree but i dont recall meeting a half black/white that wasnt smart, gl or athletic if not more than one.

my goal is to have a child with an asian, latina, white and black girl srs.

see which turns out the best

Boss

Rotter
Meh i think levante arabs are the most attractive

i know a good looking eurasian guy too

you got the right anaylasis in that  most mms have exotic features,but you done goofed when you said it resembled bbcs or gooks.

bbcs have tiny frames but just have more fast twitch fibers witch give the illusion of broad shoulders,they generally are twink  incels though,just long and lean and ectomorphic.

mongoloid have recessed faces,low set bulbuous cheekbones and horrible orbital development(their eyes just have buccal fat,otherwise their eyes would literally roll out),let alone browbone and nasal development.

the canthal tilts,high angular zygos,broad frames,tall heights,short to medium midfaces,neanderthalish upper thirds,and good orbits wich male models have are native traits.thats why I can quote a few white actors or mms with native looking equivelants despite not being related(I posted tyson ballous more DOM  more amsculine native doppelganger before,hes a famous actor in the states)  or chief osceola looking like the actor cilllian murphy  etc

this site keeps coming up wth retarded theories though,med theory,polyneian theory,now gook theory but they leave out that those goodlooking meds and polynesians you see dont have the features of their own race   and in cases of the latter are usually mixed.

its time to ingest the redpill.  let your non-indegenous ego aside.

ChiefofThechoctaws said:
you got the right anaylasis in that  most mms have exotic features,but you done goofed when you said it resembled bbcs or gooks.

bbcs have tiny frames but just have more fast twitch fibers witch give the illusion of broad shoulders,they generally are twink  incels though,just long and lean and ectomorphic.

mongoloid have recessed faces,low set bulbuous cheekbones and horrible orbital development(their eyes just have buccal fat,otherwise their eyes would literally roll out),let alone browbone and nasal development.

the canthal tilts,high angular zygos,broad frames,tall heights,short to medium midfaces,neanderthalish upper thirds,and good orbits wich male models have are native traits.thats why I can quote a few white actors or mms with native looking equivelants despite not being related(I posted tyson ballous more DOM  more amsculine native doppelganger before,hes a famous actor in the states)  or chief osceola looking like the actor cilllian murphy  etc

this site keeps coming up wth retarded theories though,med theory,polyneian theory,now gook theory but they leave out that those goodlooking meds and polynesians you see dont have the features of their own race   and in cases of the latter are usually mixed.

I wanted to post some natives but I don't know any that's the problem 
The ones I saw on google images weren't MM tier

Supreme Gentleman said:
ChiefofThechoctaws said:

I wanted to post some natives but I don't know any that's the problem 
The ones I saw on google images weren't MM tier

facebook ''beautiful native men''

Ill just post a scientific comparison between the Mediterrenean and Eastern united states races(muskogean and algonquian)

most  austronesians look like gooks

most med are curly haired  recessed twinks

most  blacks  have horrible     features wich at best sans any ape  mouth     only fit feminine   women  .

the races from alaska to north mexico are generally goat

Pacifid race: Medium until tall grown, robust build; brachycephal; broad, rectangular face with only little emphasized cheekbones; rarely mongoloid characteristics of the eye region; medium broad, striking nose with straight or slight convex bridge profile; broad mouth line, thin lips; smooth or slightly wavy hair (sporadically lightened), beard and body hair medium strong, light brownish skin (frequently with a tinge of yellow).
Spreading: West Canadian coast and eastern Alaska; outskirts in northwestern U.S.A. and on the Rio Grande (Navajo, Apaches).

Silvid race: Tall and broad grown, robust build; mesocephal; longish-rectangular face with clear, even if moderate facial flatness, but with a very striking, narrow till medium broad nose with a convex, now and then even hooked bridge profile ("aquiline nose"); sometimes narrow, slanting eyelid slit and Mongolian fold (especially among children, among women more often than among men); broad mouth line, thin lips, often strong nasolabial folds, strong chin, smooth or tight hair, light-brown to medium brown skin with a tinge of yellow, red or copper.
Spreading: Wood region from middle to eastern Canada, Appalaches (Mohicans, Delawares, Iroquois), prairie region of the "Middle West" (Sioux = Dakota).

Margid race: Mostly medium grown, robust bone structure; mesocephal till dolichocephal, inclined forehead with emphasis of the bulge region above the eyes; low-broad face without facial flattness; small eyelid slit without Mongoloid characteristics; medium broad till broad, moderately prominent nose with a clearly retracted root and straight or concave bridge profile; moderately full lips, often slightely receding chin, smooth hair, dark brown skin with slight red tone.
Spreading: California, Sonara, widely scattered remains in Mexico, in the Rocky Mountains (Shoshons), in Florida and at the eastern coast area up to Newfoundland.

but also Chile and argentina

Pampid (= Patagonid) race: Tall or very tall grown, broad, robust build; mesocephal or brachycephal, emphasized bulge region above the eyes; big, rectangular face with clear, even if moderate facial flatness; narrow eyelid slit with clear "Indian fold"; narrow till medium broad, mostly striking nose, mostly with straight bridge profile; medium broad until broad mouth line, moderately full or full lips; smooth hair, medium brown (in the South light brown) skin with olive tone.

Spreading: Grassland of Patagonia, of the pampas and of the Gran Chaco.

now  lets get to meds

[font=Tahoma,Calibri,Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif]This basic Eur-African, brunet, long-headed race must be divided into several subraces. The first of these is the Classic Mediterranean, as exemplified in ancient and modern Egyptian, many Arabs, Berbers, Italians, Spaniards and some Britons. This subrace is characterized by short to medium stature, slender build, smoothness and gracility of the contours of bones of head, face, postcranial skeleton; forehead of medium height, somewhat rounded and with sub-medium to moderate slope; eyebrow ridges feebly developed; cheekbones flat; nose straight, narrow, and of medium height; chin pointed and not very prominent; light brown to brunet white complexion; hair often deeply waved and sometimes curly, face elongated oval in shape[/font]

Quote: said:
[font=Tahoma,Calibri,Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif]The brunet, long-headed, delicate and gracile type is ordinarily thought of under the name Mediterranean, I propose to call Classic Mediterranean.There can be little doubt that it is a reduced, refined, smaller-boned derivative of either or both the massive dolichocephals--Upper Paleolithic and Iranian Plateau. As both J.R. de la H. Marett and Carleton Coon argue, there has been an evolutionary tendency toward a fineing down, almost an effeminization, of early forms of man discernible in many modern races, both in general body build and particularly in skeletal structure. Marett ascribes it to calcium economy(in a brilliant book at which it is the fashion for cautious and unoriginal scientists to sniff, but which contains more stimulating ideas and provocative theories, more suggestions for research on the relation of nutrition to human evolution, than are encompassed in any other half-dozen books on physical anthropology written in the last half-century).[/font]

this isn't ment to bash meds or other races but simpely be objective,any mm of any race is attractive and generally has developed traits,most of its members dont and thus this cherrypicking of mms and actors needs to stop.we have to go by how scientists describe average features of average races   .

gogger

Rotter
more cope as usual
you are attractive or you aren't, lots of mixed people look absolutely fucked, and if youre mixed and mediocre/ugly looking you will look even worse by virtue of the weird mixture of facial features (although you might be able to run niche game)

ChiefofThechoctaws said:

I live in a town thats 40% native and they look like shit

gogger said:
more cope as usual
you are attractive or you aren't, lots of mixed people look absolutely fucked, and if youre mixed and mediocre/ugly looking you will look even worse by virtue of the weird mixture of facial features (although you might be able to run niche game)

ChiefofThechoctaws said:

where,in latin america?

gogger

Rotter
ChiefofThechoctaws said:
gogger said:
more cope as usual

where,in latin america?

Where I live? No, Canada

gogger said:
ChiefofThechoctaws said:
where,in latin america?

Where I live? No, Canada
where  in canada?

there are tons of different natives in western  canada most of them being  short and pacific islander looking(saw them myself here),they dont accurettely represent  native looks and alcohol and poverty also has a effect on their obesity imo plus anecdotal evidence  /=/scientific proof  anyone cna claim anythng but it doent hold up to any anthropological evidence.most whites look like shit aswell here,jawless ,chinless,poor frames,acne etc

in the states plains indians are on average 6'1 and well built and thats with poor nutrition and appaling living conditions growing up,imagine if they grew up on a normal american diet.

ChiefofThechoctaws said:
gogger said:
Where I live? No, Canada
where  in canada?

there are tons of different natives in western  canada most of them being  short and pacific islander looking(saw them myself here),they dont accurettely represent  native looks and alcohol and poverty also has a effect on their obesity imo plus anecdotal evidence  /=/scientific proof  anyone cna claim anythng but it doent hold up to any anthropological evidence.most whites look like shit aswell here,jawless ,chinless,poor frames,acne etc

in the states plains indians are on average 6'1 and well built and thats with poor nutrition and appaling living conditions growing up,imagine if they grew up on a normal american diet.
They'd be fat like everyone else then....

Thonis

Joke
If  that was true brasilian people would be far more attractive than they are. Same with latinos.

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
On average, yes.

Best looking people are still pure whites.