• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Mixed feelings having to leave anime and video games behind

vintologi.se

Banned
I have enjoyed it a lot but it's not the same anymore, i have already watched most good stuff and the last game i really enjoyed was firewatch (lasted about 40 hours). 

Today i spent hours on poker instead and i loved life (improved my game, profited 0.6€). I miss crypto trading, regret not trading harder when there was golden opportunities).

last game i enjoyed playing was mario kart for the super nintendo

they are a waste of time

a better investment   is to do stuff where you profit on it and make money like crypto trading

because time is money

• Banned

vintologi.se

Banned
Jovan Mayweather said:

they are a waste of time

a better investment   is to do stuff where you profit on it and make money like crypto trading

because time is money

Doing stuff that makes you money is way more fun.

Most games and anime today are tailored for subhumans. The main character in anime is usually a loser that magically gets power even though it's totally unrealistic. 

Games are usually made to give the illusion of you being good when you are not. 

Super mario kart (snes) is the only good mario kart imo, it's actually somewhat hard.

茶渡泰虎

Regular
black pill: cartoonish graphics were goat and the industry’s obsession with realism and providing cinematic experiences has stripped the charm from video games

Jovan Mayweather said:

they are a waste of time

because time is money

• Banned

vintologi.se

Banned
When you get older your priorities change, money and having children becomes increasingly important. 

But some people are stuck in the past, this is why nintendo switch is successful

vintologi.se said:
When you get older your priorities change, money and having children becomes increasingly important. 

But some people are stuck in the past, this is why nintendo switch is successful

No faggot Carl.

vintologi.se said:
***** Mayweather said:

they are a waste of time

because time is money

Most games and anime today are tailored for subhumans. The main character in anime is usually a loser that magically gets power even though it's totally unrealistic. 

Super mario kart (snes) is the only good mario kart imo, it's actually somewhat hard.
yes, i agree.

games and anime is tailored for subhumans to make them feel better about themselves because thats the majority who watches them.

they need to make a more realistic anime or videogame where the protagonist is some subhuman and life never improves.

his life keeps getting worse and worse, and remains a loser until he snaps and goes er or kills himself.

i would watch that anime for sure because its realistic incel uncle joon life documentary.

Jovan Mayweather said:
vintologi.se said:

yes, i agree.

games and anime is tailored for subhumans to make them feel better about themselves because thats the majority who watches them.

they need to make a more realistic anime or videogame where the protagonist is some subhuman and life never improves.

his life keeps getting worse and worse, and remains a loser until he snaps and goes er or kills himself.

i would watch that anime for sure because its realistic incel uncle joon life documentary.

Babe why the fuck do you reply to that gay loser.

I told you not to relapse into your bi gay shit you liked.