Mistgeburt does your new hairline look natural and what density fue per cm/2 did you

Scar Tissue

Slayer
MistGeburt3000 said:
Yes mine looks very natural, i have around 75-80 grafts per cm2 on the hairline but i had a dense packing and a second round to get it even denser.

If you have thick and healthy hair 60-65 cm2 is totally enough to give the ilusion of density, if the hair us curly then even 50-55 should do the trick ,the higher the implanted density the higher the risk that the regeneration percentage falls

i was lucky but my results are on the very good results side.
Thanks for your reply mist.

When you say the higher the density of packing, the greater the risk that some of the grafts fail, do you mean in the context of one session? If you go for another session, or even two sessions, to get the dense packing over time, do you think that still increases the risk of failure?

Scar Tissue

Slayer
MistGeburt3000 said:
Excel said:
Is your hairline filled with 2hair grafts (like the rest) or single hair grafts?
almost only 1 hair grafts in the first mm of the hairline and 2 and 3 behind of course, a good doctor always look to not implant to much multigrafts in the hairline and because it would make it look unnatural
Mist is one of the most legit looksmaxers on the forum.

Mist I remember you said you were going to do retin a on your skin. How did that work?

Also, do your transplants ever itch?