• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Missing out on the college/dorm experience is weak as shit?

Is that the ultimate life experience? Where do people go from there? It seems like everybody loves it and shit. 

Every time that I've been up in one, though, my skin crawls. You can smell the sex, sweat, youth, etc. in the air and it was nauseating to me. I feel like my biochemistry is all fucked up, low key. The human form is disgusting as hell. I made my pops get me an apartment and shit, so I don't know about all that. Any of you guys have a good college experience? Mine has been legit awful. It's a scam, son.

Currycel

Regular
An incel in an apartment or in a dorm is still an incel

Gots 2 Ball said:
Every time that I've been up in one, though, my skin crawls. You can smell the sex, sweat, youth, etc. in the air and it was nauseating to me. I feel like my biochemistry is all fucked up, low key. The human form is disgusting as hell. I made my pops get me an apartment and shit, so I don't know about all that. Any of you guys have a good college experience? Mine has been legit awful. It's a scam, son.

If you're introverted, which it sounds like you are, dorm life will be a problem. The constant energy of teen show-boating and social experimentation is suffocating. As you said, you come to view other human beings as noisy, dirty animals.

If you're highly introverted, living in a dorm might as well be hell on earth. It is torture.

Dorms are for extroverts only.

Personally, I think they are the ULTIMATE youth location. Being a 6'3" robust chad at a fresher dorm=LIFE.

I'm re starting college next year and living in another one. Roided, tanned, looksmaxed, lets see what happens.

gandytime

Rotter
LooksMaxed God said:
Personally, I think they are the ULTIMATE youth location. Being a 6'3" robust chad at a fresher dorm=LIFE.

I'm re starting college next year and living in another one. Roided, tanned, looksmaxed, lets see what happens.

Make yourself a sick Instagram account too. When will you start?

gandytime said:
LooksMaxed God said:

Make yourself a sick Instagram account too. When will you start?

Late feb or march next year. My looksmaxing is about halfway complete. I'm about to start the steroids and melanotan. Do you mean start an instagram before I go, or while I'm there?

gandytime

Rotter
Before of course. The nice thing is that is easy to make oneself a popular instagram account because you can buy likes, followers and probably even comments. You just need 10-20 pics and some of them can be stupid shit like food or a motivational quote.

When you are there don´t forget to run small time drug dealer game.

HEROIN

Machine
just LOL college is full of old people and old ugly chicks which are shit to HS JBs

Trump2016

Joke
I started in a dorm. Trust me it isn't like it used to be. One paki (and there will be many like cockroaches because uni's love foreign student $$$) will ruin the whole thing with cooking their foul shit smelling food 24 hours per day. Also, the pakis throw their garbage into the hallway like they expect others to clean it. Seriously.  Then add in gooks who smoke non-stop. So you are filled with a pervasive smell that is worse than shit and second hand cigarette smoke all day and you have to step over garbage whenever you walk out of your room (including the pakis shit filled diapers). This i what it is like on all white college campuses today! Thanks all you enlightened liberal acedemics!

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Trump2016 said:
I started in a dorm. Trust me it isn't like it used to be. One paki (and there will be many like cockroaches because uni's love foreign student $$$) will ruin the whole thing with cooking their foul shit smelling food 24 hours per day. Also, the pakis throw their garbage into the hallway like they expect others to clean it. Seriously.  Then add in gooks who smoke non-stop. So you are filled with a pervasive smell that is worse than shit and second hand cigarette smoke all day and you have to step over garbage whenever you walk out of your room (including the pakis shit filled diapers). This i what it is like on all white college campuses today! Thanks all you enlightened liberal acedemics!

Fukken LOLLED IRL HAHAHHA

Browmog

Regular
Aren't dorms mostly for  poor people who can't afford appartment?
That's how it is in Europe, if your daddy dosnen't pay you an appartment you are screwd.
It would be a bit embarassing in uni in Europe to say you live in a dorm.

I never got laid while living in a dorm. Us average looking guys need to run a massive numbers game, and there simply aren't enough numbers in that environment.

What did work for me was downtown apartment game. I must've fucked two new girls per month from OKCupid (mostly 4's and 5's who never returned my texts afterwards, but hey, not all of us can be Chads).

doughboy

Banned
seiously, having a fwb next door who's dtf any hour and isn't bothered that you have ONS is the peak of life

gandytime said:
Before of course. The nice thing is that is easy to make oneself a popular instagram account because you can buy likes, followers and probably even comments. You just need 10-20 pics and some of them can be stupid shit like food or a motivational quote.

When you are there don´t forget to run small time drug dealer game.

I've already made a convincing fake facebook account, 120+ likes on my profile pic, 900 friends, I bought like 1200 realistic fake accounts from a social media mearketing company. I will definitely look into making an insta too.

Trump2016 said:

:banderas:

SexGod

Joke
I never got laid in first year at the dorms, but it was CRUCIAL for becoming more social and saved me from inceldom in the long run because of the social circle I made even without trying to hard.