Reflex

Lookism God
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170412631

OP, you could honestly be "alpha" and have great game

But you're very ugly with a very ugly physique, so it doesn't even matter
How the hell are you younger than me OP? Are the gains worth that much?
OP have you ever thought of a hair implants? You're CEO 10King, it would barely itch your wallet.
Holy fuk you're a 1989 dob like me and you literally look like you're 20 years older than me. I mean if I saw you out I would respect you like my elder.

Do you chain smoke or booze heavily ? 

Man try using Vaseline on your face before bed or look into some anti aging stuff and fix your hair you legit look old as fuk it's no wonder a 21 year old didn't want to sleep with some balding 47 year old man. Holy fuk I'm surprised she even believed your age.
pic of OP

claims 26

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Hair

Also facial angularity

ARE LACKING.

(And height)

Also lol at that steroid-induced gynecomastia/protrudring nipples

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Dan said:
NW3 with terribly aged skin at 26 years old, looks like he's trying to run beard game to appear more masculine. Using steroids which seem to have wreaked havoc on his hairline and nipples.
WHAT THE FUCK? THAT'S A 26 YEAR OLD LOL
I AM 26 AND I LOOK LIKE I CAN BE HIS CHILD LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Nizoral Babe

Coper
He needs to lay off the alcohol, hard drugs and steroids. It's fucking ruining his life.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Bump Roboter said:
Nizoral Babe said:
He needs to lay off the alcohol, hard drugs and steroids. It's fucking ruining his life.
if he adores his life and what he does i dont see why it ruins him more then forcing ourselves to think slaying a lot of girls in life is the only way to enjoy it.
The guy is YOUNGER than me and looks like he could be my father. If that's not something you'd consider a problem lifestyle then I'm at a loss for words.

AzzRaze

Slayer
Hes on that fast lifestyle fella, looks 40. Thats what banging hookers, doing coke, and steroids will do to ya~

Reflex

Lookism God
Nizoral Babe said:
Bump Roboter said:
if he adores his life and what he does i dont see why it ruins him more then forcing ourselves to think slaying a lot of girls in life is the only way to enjoy it.
The guy is YOUNGER than me and looks like he could be my father. If that's not something you'd consider a problem lifestyle then I'm at a loss for words.
what

i thought you were 22

HEROIN

Chad
Bump Roboter said:
who cares i bet he can walk through a dark alley in the night withiout getting bullied, just lol at people here that have a life that revolves around pussy 24/7 and dont see the ironie to complain about feminism but then give them the biggest validation ever by making them their pseudo purpose of life.
dude sex/intimacy/love is just a basic fukin need like air and food

SlickRick

Cuck
Lol. Its OVER for him. He should be going for MILF's. No wonder he can't get laid, girls probably think he's a pervy divorced old man lol.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Reflex said:
Nizoral Babe said:
what

i thought you were 22
I'm 27, almost 28 now.

wotm8brah

Coper
Funny thing is that this guy shits on 99% of all 26 and up males yet he gets trashed

Just goes to show man

Prime male is 18-25

doesnt matter if ur fucking 30 or 27 or 33 with an epic physique or better looks than 99% of your age group. You are still too old

everyone looks better at 18-25 than at any age unless they are using drugs

the guy in the OP had he cycled and did the whole BBing thing 5 years earlier. He would be 21 with a much better look and physique

primetime

Normie
Reflex said:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170412631

OP, you could honestly be "alpha" and have great game

But you're very ugly with a very ugly physique, so it doesn't even matter
How the hell are you younger than me OP? Are the gains worth that much?
OP have you ever thought of a hair implants? You're CEO 10King, it would barely itch your wallet.
Holy fuk you're a 1989 dob like me and you literally look like you're 20 years older than me. I mean if I saw you out I would respect you like my elder.

Do you chain smoke or booze heavily ? 

Man try using Vaseline on your face before bed or look into some anti aging stuff and fix your hair you legit look old as fuk it's no wonder a 21 year old didn't want to sleep with some balding 47 year old man. Holy fuk I'm surprised she even believed your age.
pic of OP

claims 26
seems like its just a bunch of jealous clowns criticizing a guy they wish they could live like..id rather live like that guy than those loser miscers

Brotha Techno

Banned
dis nigga looks old enough to be my dad

legit looks about the same age as my dad does (late 40s) my dad is late 50s though

:cage:

holy fuck

// Infolinks