miscer gets rejected in coffee shop

chadimir

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,090
Reputation
26
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170519571

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]brutally rejected today :([/font]
so i made this post a few days ago and misc gave me some hope.

yesterday i spent the day along as usual (not only was it valentines day it was also my birthday). finally decided i had enough this morning and when i was at a coffee shop i saw a group of girls. i approached them and told one of the girls she was very pretty and asked if i could have her number. she was probably a 6/10 misc standards.

you could tell she was surprised and told me she had a boyfriend. i was fine with this it didn't feel bad, but as i was leaving, i saw her laughing with my friends and holding out her hand showing how short i was.

i feel like chit now misc, how do you get over the pain of rejection. why do women have to make fun of you? can't they just do it cleanly


lmao when are manlets gonna learn.. if you arent 6'0+, white/latino, with a  7+/10 face you have no business approaching
 

OldRooster

King of Chads
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
10,934
Reputation
633
imo, valentine's day is the most cringe worthy day you could cold approach a woman
 

chadimir

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,090
Reputation
26
OldRooster said:
imo, valentine's day is the most cringe worthy day you could cold approach a woman
and its his birthday too
 

Santeria

Normie
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
1,257
Reputation
2
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
but as i was leaving, i saw her laughing with my friends and holding out her hand showing how short i was.
went from




to

:goodfellas:

after i read that sentence
 

Rammstein

Slayer
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
2,102
Reputation
1
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
so i made this post a few days ago and misc gave me some hope.

yesterday i spent the day along as usual (not only was it valentines day it was also my birthday). finally decided i had enough this morning and when i was at a coffee shop i saw a group of girls. i approached them and told one of the girls she was very pretty and asked if i could have her number. she was probably a 6/10 misc standards.

you could tell she was surprised and told me she had a boyfriend. i was fine with this it didn't feel bad, but as i was leaving, i saw her laughing with my friends and holding out her hand showing how short i was.

i feel like chit now misc, how do you get over the pain of rejection. why do women have to make fun of you? can't they just do it cleanly


lmao when are manlets gonna learn.. if you arent 6'0+, white/latino, with a  7+/10 face you have no business approaching


:banderas:
 

Gangnamstyle

Coper
Joined
Dec 14, 2015
Messages
882
Reputation
1
Is he retarded or is english not his first language, or second for that matter.
 

short man

Slayer
Joined
Aug 4, 2015
Messages
3,519
Reputation
6
BlueBalls said:
Here he is:





Ching chong -it's over


Someone tell this gook that should illegal for him to approach decent looking women. Especially on valentine's day. 

 
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
511
Reputation
0
i felt like shit when i first read, but then i saw how he looks like and his stats and i feel a lot better.
 
Top