miscer gets rejected in coffee shop

chadimir

Gigachad
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170519571

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]brutally rejected today :([/font]
so i made this post a few days ago and misc gave me some hope.

yesterday i spent the day along as usual (not only was it valentines day it was also my birthday). finally decided i had enough this morning and when i was at a coffee shop i saw a group of girls. i approached them and told one of the girls she was very pretty and asked if i could have her number. she was probably a 6/10 misc standards.

you could tell she was surprised and told me she had a boyfriend. i was fine with this it didn't feel bad, but as i was leaving, i saw her laughing with my friends and holding out her hand showing how short i was.

i feel like chit now misc, how do you get over the pain of rejection. why do women have to make fun of you? can't they just do it cleanly

lmao when are manlets gonna learn.. if you arent 6'0+, white/latino, with a  7+/10 face you have no business approaching

OldRooster

King of Chads
imo, valentine's day is the most cringe worthy day you could cold approach a woman

chadimir

Gigachad
OldRooster said:
imo, valentine's day is the most cringe worthy day you could cold approach a woman
and its his birthday too

Santeria

Normie
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
but as i was leaving, i saw her laughing with my friends and holding out her hand showing how short i was.
went from

to

:goodfellas:

after i read that sentence

Rammstein

Slayer
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
so i made this post a few days ago and misc gave me some hope.

yesterday i spent the day along as usual (not only was it valentines day it was also my birthday). finally decided i had enough this morning and when i was at a coffee shop i saw a group of girls. i approached them and told one of the girls she was very pretty and asked if i could have her number. she was probably a 6/10 misc standards.

you could tell she was surprised and told me she had a boyfriend. i was fine with this it didn't feel bad, but as i was leaving, i saw her laughing with my friends and holding out her hand showing how short i was.

i feel like chit now misc, how do you get over the pain of rejection. why do women have to make fun of you? can't they just do it cleanly

lmao when are manlets gonna learn.. if you arent 6'0+, white/latino, with a  7+/10 face you have no business approaching

:banderas:

Gangnamstyle

Coper
Is he retarded or is english not his first language, or second for that matter.

short man

Slayer
BlueBalls said:
Here he is:

Ching chong -it's over

Someone tell this gook that should illegal for him to approach decent looking women. Especially on valentine's day. 

i felt like shit when i first read, but then i saw how he looks like and his stats and i feel a lot better.