• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Miranda Kerr engaged to Snapchat billionaire

Veuve

Rotter

Money theory wins again

swimcel

Machine
I don't get girls like her. She's a self-made millionaire, and yet (assuming she's only with him for his money) she'll engage in Holy Matrimony and subject herself to years of being with a man whom she doesn't find sexually appealing only to have more money at her disposal. Seriously, how materialistic do you have to be in order to believe there's such a huge difference between having 10 millions and a billion? You'll have a roof over your head, cozy bed, warm meals, take nice long holidays whenever you want, and you sleep like a baby at night, knowing all you have is what you have earned with hard work... i'll never understand these people.

I can't believe this shit is still happening. Delusional faggot of a man, how does he not realize he'd never bag her if he was an average joe

swimcel said:
I don't get girls like her. She's a self-made millionaire, and yet (assuming she's only with him for his money) she'll engage in Holy Matrimony and subject herself to years of being with a man whom she doesn't find sexually appealing only to have more money at her disposal. Seriously, how materialistic do you have to be in order to believe there's such a huge difference between having 10 millions and a billion? You'll have a roof over your head, cozy bed, warm meals, take nice long holidays whenever you want, and you sleep like a baby at night, knowing all you have is what you have earned with hard work... i'll never understand these people.

She probably doesn't trust Chads anymore.

Rose Funeral

Banned
what a great looking piece of shit whore

would gladly welcome her to my evening satanic sacrifice and would eat her alive

IceCutter

Megastar
well at least we can put this comic to rest

good riddance, that comic was always stupid as fuck

Foxx

Average Guy
The Masked Magician said:
swimcel said:

She probably doesn't trust Chads anymore.

:coping:

Invisible

Champion
@"EnglishFOB" @"Nambog2 Revengeance" 

Don't you wish you were a white 4.5/10 so you could date a female model too?

:jordan:

stamaster21

Rotter
ubermenschpoppop said:
I can't believe this shit is still happening. Delusional faggot of a man, how does he not realize he'd never bag her if he was an average joe

No he is even more stupid to date a past her prime divorced women, he should have married a 22-25 year old attractive women who wanted to start a family.

Defeated Sanity

Regular
Youwontevenknowme said:
Bad picture, the guy is a chad.

Went to Stanford aswell. Mirin dat forward chin growth.
hes a framecel jewnose with the clavicle width of a girl.