minoxidil for beard

driftwood

Incel
Theres hundreds of before and after threads where guys got thick beards from minox

but then theres guys saying it aged there face 10 years in a few months,...  

anyone try it?

driftwood

Incel
pringles said:
When will you fucking retards smearing creams and shit on your face realize that attractiveness is a reflection of your INTERNAL health.
Beta carotene makes you tinted, but it's a FAKE TINT. WOMEN SUBCONSCIOUSLY KNOW THIS.

Minox might accentuate hair follicles, but there will be a trade off somewhere. THERE IS ALWAYS A TRADEOFF!!!!
I know tons of guys who looked better after using accutane, that didn't make them more internally healthy

asapanon

Cuck
pringles said:
When will you fucking retards smearing creams and shit on your face realize that attractiveness is a reflection of your INTERNAL health.
Beta carotene makes you tinted, but it's a FAKE TINT. WOMEN SUBCONSCIOUSLY KNOW THIS.

Minox might accentuate hair follicles, but there will be a trade off somewhere. THERE IS ALWAYS A TRADEOFF!!!!
This is so dumb

Eating a lot of carrots actually makes you substantially more healthy, so there's nothing fake about it.

Also we evolved to perceive outward signs of health attractive, but these outward signs can now be faked a lot with technology

driftwood

Incel
asapanon said:
pringles said:

This is so dumb

Eating a lot of carrots actually makes you substantially more healthy, so there's nothing fake about it.

Also we evolved to perceive outward signs of health attractive, but these outward signs can now be faked a lot with technology
Im not sure if it does or not.

When you read about diets theres a lot of info on eating raw vegetables being UNLEAHTLY.

i guess lightly steam the carrots since it makes the beta carotene more bioavailable

asapanon

Cuck
driftwood said:
asapanon said:
pringles said:

This is so dumb

Im not sure if it does or not.

When you read about diets theres a lot of info on eating raw vegetables being UNLEAHTLY.

i guess lightly steam the carrots since it makes the beta carotene more bioavailable
What??

Could you please link me to this? Everything I have ever heard from any source has said that raw vegetables are just about the most healthy thing there is

asapanon

Cuck
I used to take steroids if that's what you're talking about and quit because they're dumb. Also, they make you uglier