mind = fucked how beautiful Zyzz was

faggot

Slayer

fucking hell

legit a living piece of artwork

inb4 dirty sandnigger etc

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Zyzz worship is disgusting, overrated tranny looking ethnic.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Zyzz was the perfect man for many women. Good face, good height, 10/10 body, fun, extroverted, outgoing, party guy, high IQ, intelligent, tough, masculine, dominant, Had a Degree, was making money, had good status from internet fame, was an entrepreneur. 
Zyzz was a God. He shud be god of Lookism and we shud say lets visit Zyzz not Gandy.

Demislayer

Gigachad
stacks on stacks nigga said:
Amnesia said:
Zyzz worship is disgusting, overrated tranny looking ethnic.

This + most cringeworthy personality ever.

just lol at the butthurt ITT

You have to consider the period of time before his death. In 2011 Zyzz was basically a god. No one was lifting at the time and who lifted was doing some half-assed training and getting no gains. Nobody used drugs too.

Zyzz was a novelty for his time, he is an icon of the post-facebook post-instagram era. He wasn't even famous because of facebook or instagram, he was famous because of the misc, a forum made for nerds and gymcels. He was a novelty because if a woman saw him on the street, his perfect body and alpha retarded personality (actually due to drugs), she couldn't help but fall enchanted to the charm spell. He was probably a little stupid in not using his traits to have sex with more and better quality women, probably was still shy under the effects of drugs (also, obviously insecure like every gymcel on earth, but even more since his extreme try-hardness to get a body)

Today you see Zyzzs everywhere. Instagram and facebook are a fest of sluts and zyzzs. The novelty has gone. I remember seeing a photo of zyzz for the first time 3 months after his death, when I was starting to get serious about lifting and getting a body, and I remained astonished and thought "what a fucking god, is it even possible to look like this".

Today I don't care about it anymore, because I basically look like him after years of pain and blood, no drugs, craniofacial and muscular maturation. I know it's no big deal to look like him. I know you still have to actually do the work if you want to fuck women, because the maximal thing women are going to do is to woo at you, nothing else. Looking like him will actually scare and intimidate them very quickly and requires even major social skills than normal people do, because you have to catch the social cues fast enough to be able to make people at ease with your imposing presence before they get scared of it or because they cant understand your intentions.

Zyzz was an idiot because he used drugs to accelerate a natural process. He looked 30 at 21. His heart wasn't fast enough to adapt to the increased needs and went into concentrical hypertrophy, also due to the trophic drugs. 

Just lol if you want to look like a slave builder when you should look like a young careless skater or soccer player.

Boss

Slayer
I admire his transformation from scrawny to aesthetic but i dont think he was anything special

dogboner54

Slayer
Demislayer said:

You have to consider the period of time before his death. In 2011 Zyzz was basically a god. No one was lifting at the time and who lifted was doing some half-assed training and getting no gains. Nobody used drugs too.

Zyzz was a novelty for his time, he is an icon of the post-facebook post-instagram era. He wasn't even famous because of facebook or instagram, he was famous because of the misc, a forum made for nerds and gymcels. He was a novelty because if a woman saw him on the street, his perfect body and alpha retarded personality (actually due to drugs), she couldn't help but fall enchanted to the charm spell. He was probably a little stupid in not using his traits to have sex with more and better quality women, probably was still shy under the effects of drugs (also, obviously insecure like every gymcel on earth, but even more since his extreme try-hardness to get a body)

Today you see Zyzzs everywhere. Instagram and facebook are a fest of sluts and zyzzs. The novelty has gone. I remember seeing a photo of zyzz for the first time 3 months after his death, when I was starting to get serious about lifting and getting a body, and I remained astonished and thought "what a fucking god, is it even possible to look like this".

Today I don't care about it anymore, because I basically look like him after years of pain and blood, no drugs, craniofacial and muscular maturation. I know it's no big deal to look like him. I know you still have to actually do the work if you want to fuck women, because the maximal thing women are going to do is to woo at you, nothing else. Looking like him will actually scare and intimidate them very quickly and requires even major social skills than normal people do, because you have to catch the social cues fast enough to be able to make people at ease with your imposing presence before they get scared of it or because they cant understand your intentions.

Zyzz was an idiot because he used drugs to accelerate a natural process. He looked 30 at 21. His heart wasn't fast enough to adapt to the increased needs and went into concentrical hypertrophy, also due to the trophic drugs. 

Just lol if you want to look like a slave builder when you should look like a young careless skater or soccer player.

:glasses:

7dot

Incel
Demislayer said:

Today I don't care about it anymore, because I basically look like him after years of pain and blood, no drugs, craniofacial and muscular maturation. I know it's no big deal to look like him.
Another incel deluded enough to think that his physique looks as good as Zyzz.
You recognize them by the fact they will never post any pics.

Demislayer said:

I guess you mean Americans? Aussies always had a strong fitness oriented culture before there ever was a Zyzz. Their flippin'  wildlife experts on the Discovery Channel in the 90s were buff for godsake. If anything HE was influenced by being raised in Australia because in his homeland there was no such existing sub-culture. 

It comes with the territory of living in a country where the excuse of the "weather is shit" doesn't fly and the glorious climate you're forced to be in 24/7 only highlights how shit you look compared to your peers. So more pressure to look good, just like California, just like Spain. This was probably what forced Zyzz to become what he was, being surrounded by that. Being a twink.......in Australia? you might as well just end it or slap a loser sticker on your forehead.