Mind=blown in the difference of the quality of girls 13-17 vs 18-22

Feelsbrah

Banned
So Im 18 and on tinder flicking through and the quality is like mehh theres some hot ones but most are average or ugly.   I then decided to change my facebook age to 17 out of curiousity to see what the girls 13-17 looked like and my mind was blown by how much hotter they were.   I excepted 13-17 to be slightly better but the difference was mind blowing.   There were almost no chubby girls and a lot of the girls had fucking amazing curves with bugg hips tits and ass with a flat stomach whereas above 18 they were often slightly chubby and I never had my mind blwon by their physiques.   Face wise the 13-17 year olds still had that cuteness that all the 18+ girls lacked.   Id break it down like this:

13-17: 10% ugly 40% average 30% attractive 20% HBBs who are so beautiful they make me want to kill myself srs

18-22: 40% ugly 40% average 18% attractive and only 2% HBBs

frenchy91

Gigachad
After 18s, most hot girls are already in relashionship, the ones on internet are uglly or seeking attention whores

Anakind

King of Chads
Feelsbrah said:
13-17: 10% ugly 40% average 30% attractive 20% HBBs who are so beautiful they make me want to kill myself srs

18-22: 40% ugly 40% average 18% attractive and only 2% HBBs

Puberty and adolescence fuck up most girls and boys. There are so many variables involved in those critical phases which interact with your genes that just a few specimen have the big luck that these variables are all in their favor.

Just look back into your childhood. You were most likely not ugly at all and then everything changed. I went from skinny but quite cute and handsome when I was around 12 to framecel and ugly and it's becoming worse with aging.

If puberty doesn't develop in your favor, kill yourself!