• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Milk, Alcohol and Soft Drinks play a huge role in making people fat

FireHaze

Megastar
Srs. Cutting all these out of your diet = extremely rapid weight loss.

I used to drink those tall cans of arizona which had 330 calories per bottle (110 calories per serving, 3 servings per bottle)

I also drank those tall jugs chocolate milk which is even worse.

Drinks in general are the biggest offenders of going over calorie limit. It's easy to feel full on wholesome foods. But drinking a soda or two? That's nothing! But it's a significant amount of calories. 340 calories from 2 cans of Mt. Dew. You can drink that much without even thinking about it. Even healthy drinks will put you over the limit if you're not careful. Your body doesn't identify healthy vs non-healthy. Just calories in vs calories out. 

That's why I drink mostly water these days and a diet soda or two a day. I've been a heavy addict of caffeine and sugar my entire life, so it's hard quitting cold turkey. Especially since all my friends and family still drink it.

whyme

Joke
only drink water most days with the occasional coffee and beer if i'm going out. one of the best lifestyle changes i've made.

LostTuna

Machine
@"FireHaze" 

lemme guess u drank the fruit punch arizona? <3

LostTuna

Machine
FireHaze said:
LostTuna said:
@"FireHaze" 

lemme guess u drank the fruit punch arizona? <3

Yes.

:jordan:

what are your thoughts on the hansens cane soda grape flavor? most of that shit is gross compared to regular soda but the grape is pretty good

FireHaze

Megastar
LostTuna said:
FireHaze said:

what are your thoughts on the hansens cane soda grape flavor? most of that shit is gross compared to regular soda but the grape is pretty good

Never tried it.

LostTuna

Machine
FireHaze said:
LostTuna said:

Never tried it.

are u legit black btw? i always thought u were white for some reason

Darkman

Rotter
Yes. Weight is one of the few things in life that is 100% controllable.

Ever known a whale who ate like a bird?

I dunno about you, but I have never seen a fat person who wasn’t stuffing their face all the time with calorie dense food. They are always in restaurants or some food joint. Always going out to eat. If you go to a restaurant, look around at all the fat people. Those people are fat because fat people like to eat out all the time and restaurant food is fattening. Fat people love to eat. Have you ever noticed that?

Just the other day, I thought I encountered one of the 1 in a million freak unicorn exceptions. I was at the home of someone who was so incredibly fat  who I barely ever see eat. I thought “it must be genetic.” And then just as I was leaving his house, I noticed a huge empty box of pizza and giant empty bottle of soda in the kitchen.

FireHaze

Megastar
LostTuna said:
FireHaze said:

holy fuck. u are 100% not incel

I'm not literally an incel as I've rejected a 4/10 girl before. I am a virgin though. I could get laid if I lowered my standards.

Darkman said:
Yes. Weight is one of the few things in life that is 100% controllable.

Ever known a whale who ate like a bird?

I dunno about you, but I have never seen a fat person who wasn’t stuffing their face all the time with calorie dense food. They are always in restaurants or some food joint. Always going out to eat. If you go to a restaurant, look around at all the fat people. Those people are fat because fat people like to eat out all the time and restaurant food is fattening. Fat people love to eat. Have you ever noticed that?

Just the other day, I thought I encountered one of the  1 in a million freak unicorn exceptions. I was at the home of someone who was so incredibly fat  who I barely ever see eat. I thought “it must be genetic.” And then just as I was leaving his house, I noticed a huge empty box of pizza and giant empty bottle of soda in the kitchen.

:clap: