Mike Tyson sets white boy at its place and drops masculinity redpill BRUTAL BBC AMOG

Adolf Hipster

Banned
"Put your mother in a straight-jacket you punk ass white boy. Come here and tell me that, I'll fuck you in your ass you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your asshole alive, you bitch. C'mon anybody in here can't fuck with this. This is the ultimate, man. Fuck you, you ho. Come and say it to my face.... I'll fuck you in the ass in front of everybody. You bitch.... come on, you bitch. You're scared coward, you're not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch. Look at you scared now, you ho.... scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot!" [After being told by a spectator that he should be put in a straight-jacket] Rumor has it that person was none other than Scoop Malinowski.

[video=youtube]

This is what happens when a stormfag gets confronted in real life with an High T, low inhibition DOM BBC slayer.  :giggle:

@"Supreme Gentleman"

LostTuna

Gigachad
Boss said:
His voice ruins it

when ur that dom it doesn't matter what ur voice is like.

u would literally shit your pants if he came at you face to face

Conqueror

Coper
LostTuna said:
Boss said:
His voice ruins it

when ur that dom it doesn't matter what ur voice is like.

u would literally shit your pants if he came at you face to face

Just LOL if anyone even tries denying this. I could be holding a baseball bat and still be scared if prime Tyson came at me angry.