Mike Tyson is an authentic OG Lookismer

LarryBoi

Subhuman
He said:

"I was short and ugly and I had a speech impediment. I was this useless, Thorazined-out nigga who was diagnosed as retarded"

Bluepill retard didn't know what a fucking 1 in a million specimen he was until Cus D'amato (his trainer) redpilled him:

“They think they’re better than you, Mike,” he’d say. If he saw somebody with a Fiat or a Rolls-Royce, he’d look at me and say, “You could get that. That’s not the hardest thing in the world to do, getting wealthy. You’re so superior to those people. They can never do what you are capable of doing. You got it in you.”

He even had the Sensdep syndrome:

"So he had me saying, “The best fighter in the world. Nobody can beat me. The best fighter in the world. Nobody can beat me,” over and over again all day. I loved doing that; I loved hearing myself talk about myself. (Confirmed Sensdepian syndrome)
And he made it. If it wasn't because of his insane testosterone levels, Mike Tyson would be a 49 year old virgin today. He was lucky to be surrounded by great red pilled people who exploited his talent when he was young. People who knew what he was capable of just by looking at him. LOOKS that KILL:

"I don’t think that Cus, who’d worked with Floyd Patterson, Rocky Graziano, and Jose Torres, thought that in a thousand years he’d get another champion, although he hoped he would. Then I show up there knowing nothing, a blank chalkboard. Cus was happy. I couldn’t understand why this white man was so happy about me. He would look at me and just laugh hysterically. He’d get on the phone and tell people, “Lightning has struck me twice. I have another heavyweight champion.” I have no idea how, but somehow he saw it in me. "

Literally insane high testosterone levels saved his life.

High T is LIFE. Just fucking LOL if you aren't high T. Just FUCKING LOL buddy boyos.

LarryBoi

Subhuman
Maximus said:

It's really sad that Cus died right before Mike became the youngest heavyweight champion in history.

Cus did a great job with him. Just read this shit:

Cus wanted the meanest fighter that God ever created, someone who scared the life out of people before they even entered the ring. He trained me to be totally ferocious, in the ring and out. At the time, I needed that. I was so insecure, so afraid. I was so traumatized from people picking on me when I was younger. I just hated the humiliation of being bullied. That feeling sticks with you for the rest of your life. But Cus gave me confidence so that I didn’t have to worry about being bullied ever again. I knew nobody was ever going to fuck with me physically.

Mike went from insecure bullied to over confident killer, a fucking beast. Thanks to Cus.