Masculinity Crew
the ethnics at it again

IceCutter

Gigachad
'she couldn't remember anything' probably for the best

when are Belgium men gonna revolt like swedish

Anakind

King of Chads
Most white cunts are liberal whores so they deserve a gang rape.

Judge

Subhuman
springfield said:
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]"She can't complain. Women must obey men," one reportedly told police.[/font]

Seems legit. Someone remind me again why feminists want these people in their countries?

dat feel

Lookism God
there is nothing that can explain this other than europeans having a cuckold gene

deep inside they are happy that violent ethnikcels are raping their women, it gets them off

dat feel

Lookism God
hospen said:
dat feel said:
there is nothing that can explain this other than europeans having a cuckold gene

deep inside they are happy that violent ethnikcels are raping their women, it gets them off

stick to delivering shitty tabloid articles ur reasoning is piss poor
> MILLIONS of ethnikcels raping prime europeans jb and pillaging
> my reasoning is poor

:giggle:

I wouldn't mind being raped myself, preferably by the chick in feg's signature. I mean could you imagine being raped by an arab let alone several, all that hair rubbing up against you, your ass gonna get carpet burned like shit. Fuck that and who knows what sorts of critters and magical creatures are buried deep with aladdins pubes, and imagine the hairballs these hoes cough up? FUCK my heart goes out to these Euro bitches, I'm gonna have nightmares just thinking about that shit.

IceCutter

Gigachad
dat feel said:

this is an incredibly stupid thing to say

don't you understand that nobody in europe wants these ppl there but the powers in charge are the ones that bring them in

believing that general natives actually want these hordes here is idiotic, it's ignorant

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

dat feel

Lookism God
then why do the politicians cuck the people

why don't you get rid of them

coldfish

Normie
Heterosexual Male said:
I wouldn't mind being raped myself, preferably by the chick in feg's signature. I mean could you imagine being raped by an arab let alone several, all that hair rubbing up against you, your ass gonna get carpet burned like shit. Fuck that and who knows what sorts of critters and magical creatures are buried deep with aladdins pubes, and imagine the hairballs these hoes cough up? FUCK my heart goes out to these Euro bitches, I'm gonna have nightmares just thinking about that shit.

:jordan:

currypowder

Normie
I wouldn't mind if a gang of arab women raped me...then they would punish me if I didn't preform well and force me to worship their assholes.