• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

migrant rapes a 10-year-old boy, "sexual emergency"

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,761
Reputation
2,052
Iraqi migrant rapes a 10-year-old boy at a swimming pool in Vienna and tells police it was a 'sexual emergency' because he hadn't had sex in months



  • Migrant, 20, arrived in Austria via Balkans in September and was taxi driver
  • Raped boy in cubicle of Resienbad pool - then had fun on the diving board
  • Told police he knew it was wrong - but he had not had sex for four months
  • Said that he was not 'always sick' as he has a wife and a child back in Iraq 





[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mergency-hadn-t-sex-months.html[/font][/SIZE]





[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]:giggle: :giggle:
[/font]
 

feg

Rotter
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
4,557
Reputation
11
why the fuck do I need to read this, I'm avoiding newspapers because it's full with garbage yet you bring it here
 

Anakind

Champion
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
12,639
Reputation
26
Lol I read about it today in the comment section of a major German magazine and sent it to @"paulus" .

It's actually a good thing b/c us incels can use "sexual emergency" as a justification for rape from now on.   :lol:
 

Mughal

Banned
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
1,450
Reputation
0
"sexual emergency"

TFW I've been having them for longer than a decade now, and I haven't raped anyone.

:crying:
 
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,112
Reputation
0
True Romance said:
LOL at Arabs instantly replacing blacks as the world's most hated people in 2015


A few Egyptian sandniggers gangbang women at Cologne and the leftist media claims that Syrians/"Arabs" are doing it

Blacks, Turks and Pakis must be cackling right now
 

FuckThis

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,881
Reputation
2
Fuarkk that is low inhib AF
Gonna use that "sexual emergency" excuse next time in clubs
 

lms_zombie

PSL Hall of Fame
Oldcels
Joined
Dec 21, 2015
Messages
20,601
Reputation
2,792
uglydeathcel said:
lms_rotten_zombie said:
fucking ethniks

ill rape you next

You can't rape shit tbh. Not only you are a disgusting ethnikkkk, but you probably are as high inhibition as possible. It's over hun.
 

uglydeathcel

Banned
Joined
Dec 29, 2015
Messages
1,480
Reputation
1
lms_rotten_zombie said:
uglydeathcel said:
ill rape you next

You can't rape shit tbh. Not only you are a disgusting ethnikkkk, but you probably are as high inhibition as possible. It's over hun.

Cope you will be raped
 

Neck Brah

Joke
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
432
Reputation
19
Most rapists would have the common sense to leave the scene after the rape, instead this guy went back to swimming in the pool . Talk about low inhibiton
 
Joined
Oct 30, 2015
Messages
847
Reputation
2
Muslims aren't as bad as the media portrays. The Dailymail is part of the western propaganda machine to cause widespread islamophiba. Zionists want the world to turn against Islam so they can steal more Muslim territory!!
 
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,112
Reputation
0
Thebeautifulone said:
Muslims aren't as bad as the media portrays. The Dailymail is part of the western propaganda machine to cause widespread islamophiba. Zionists want the world to turn against Islam so they can steal more Muslim territory!!

What every sandnigger believes

:lol: :rolleyes:
 
Joined
Oct 30, 2015
Messages
847
Reputation
2
Tall Dark and Handsome said:
Thebeautifulone said:
Muslims aren't as bad as the media portrays. The Dailymail is part of the western propaganda machine to cause widespread islamophiba. Zionists want the world to turn against Islam so they can steal more Muslim territory!!

What every sandnigger believes

:lol: :rolleyes:
They took Palestine so what's gonna stop Israel from taking more land?
 
Top