migrant rapes a 10-year-old boy, "sexual emergency"

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Iraqi migrant rapes a 10-year-old boy at a swimming pool in Vienna and tells police it was a 'sexual emergency' because he hadn't had sex in months

• Migrant, 20, arrived in Austria via Balkans in September and was taxi driver
  • Raped boy in cubicle of Resienbad pool - then had fun on the diving board
  • Told police he knew it was wrong - but he had not had sex for four months
  • Said that he was not 'always sick' as he has a wife and a child back in Iraq 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mergency-hadn-t-sex-months.html[/font][/SIZE]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]:giggle: :giggle:
[/font]

feg

Chad
why the fuck do I need to read this, I'm avoiding newspapers because it's full with garbage yet you bring it here

Anakind

King of Chads
Lol I read about it today in the comment section of a major German magazine and sent it to @"paulus" .

It's actually a good thing b/c us incels can use "sexual emergency" as a justification for rape from now on.   :lol:

Mughal

Banned
"sexual emergency"

TFW I've been having them for longer than a decade now, and I haven't raped anyone.

:crying:

True Romance said:
LOL at Arabs instantly replacing blacks as the world's most hated people in 2015

A few Egyptian sandniggers gangbang women at Cologne and the leftist media claims that Syrians/"Arabs" are doing it

Blacks, Turks and Pakis must be cackling right now

FuckThis

Slayer
Fuarkk that is low inhib AF
Gonna use that "sexual emergency" excuse next time in clubs

uglydeathcel

Banned
lms_rotten_zombie said:
uglydeathcel said:
ill rape you next
You can't rape shit tbh. Not only you are a disgusting ethnikkkk, but you probably are as high inhibition as possible. It's over hun.
Cope you will be raped

Neck Brah

Incel
Most rapists would have the common sense to leave the scene after the rape, instead this guy went back to swimming in the pool . Talk about low inhibiton

Muslims aren't as bad as the media portrays. The Dailymail is part of the western propaganda machine to cause widespread islamophiba. Zionists want the world to turn against Islam so they can steal more Muslim territory!!

Thebeautifulone said:
Muslims aren't as bad as the media portrays. The Dailymail is part of the western propaganda machine to cause widespread islamophiba. Zionists want the world to turn against Islam so they can steal more Muslim territory!!
What every sandnigger believes

:lol: :rolleyes:

Tall Dark and Handsome said:
Thebeautifulone said:
What every sandnigger believes

:lol: :rolleyes:
They took Palestine so what's gonna stop Israel from taking more land?