Midface fWHR experiment

I did an experiment with my friends pictures. I shrunk the entire midface region from bottom of philitrum to the bottom of the brow.

The background of his primary pic on the dating site he used has a background that had no effect from cutting the face regions and shrinking the midface portion. Took his midface to a perfect 1.0 pupils to top of lip and fWHR from 1.75 to a 1.88

What he told me was he went from having some hot girls message him, to having a bunch of whales who otherwise never bothered opening before. Told me whatever I thought would happen from adjusting the pictures completely backfired and after he switched back to the original things returned to normal.

The effects that came from my edit:
Improved midface ratio
Improved fWHR
Shorter philitrum

Slightly straighter hairline also since I had to shrink his forehead down a little to maintain harmony to the reduced midface, my cut point to shrink allowed a hairline improvement.

just lol buddy boyo said:
Could they tell it was a shop?
Tell me what you think of this

Shrunk entire area from below eye to bottom of philitrum. Shrunk space between top of eye and bottom of brow. Both of these I grazed the eyes very slightly for an unnoticable amount of hunter eye effect. I shortened the philitrum a little extra to make it male model like so that 50% of this forum can fap over it. Had to balance the forehead so I shrunk that just slightly grazing the top of the brows and and below the middle of hairline.

Now the one on the right would look taller due to the longer head so I lowered it down a bit but not to much where there is now a disparity between shoulder height, so with this I made both their brows on the same height in the image. Best medium ground I could find.

sephon said:
fucking lol @ some ppl on this forum... trying to emulate top tier morphers like me simply never works unless you're me
This isn't even a morph since I never actually changed the shape of anything, hence I never used the term morph. I only just resized regions of the entire picture and rescalled the height of the two pictures to find a medium ground between overall height and shoulder height in the side by side. Don't need morph to simply compress the midface and the forehead, only extra touch I did was doing it in ways to subtly straighten the hairline and brows by not very noticeable amounts. In the end, MG was wondering if it looks obviously shopped, the only tell tale that it's shopped is the jawline slightly due to shrinking regions of the picture part way on the jawline, and one area on the forehead mainly to blame the poor resolution of this picture.

Also, why don't you make youtube tutorials on how to morph pictures to look full dom. Honestly I would pay you to make a quality guide on how I can adjust my lower third and canthal tilt. Any attempts to find these guides on my own leads me to morphing 2 faces into one, or how to augment features with shades.

@deleted post, I accounted for perceived height in picture as well for my friend just as I accounted for it in the side by side comparison to make a balance in total height and shoulder height.

bumping this, surpised the whole long midface crew hasn't chipped in.

MichaelSzny

Banned
Girls don't like shirt wide faces, they like longer(not too long) wider faces

I wouldn't be able to tell that the shooped one was shooped if I wasn't told/suspecting one and he wasn't famous, etc.. Without being all aspie and overanalyzing, just to an intuitive glance, the right picture looks like it would be more attractive to me, but I wonder if this would change if you kept the left compact midface head with the same proportions but just increased the absolute size to be as big as the right head.
I could enlarge the heads overall size while keeping the proportion but I wouldn't be able to fix it with the neck and even than that neck size may not match the body. Need @Sephon or @sensorydeprivation to teach us how that is done.

I just see a long face on the right, which I associate with dull, lethargic, follower or not even a follower but more like a passionless omega. The left version I see more of a leader with confidence.

sephon said:

:cage:

fucking lol @ some ppl on this forum... trying to emulate top tier morphers like me simply never works unless you're me
legit. Sephon is the best morpher who has ever existed. Too bad you can't bless us with more of your masterpieces.

MichaelSzny said:
Long wide face just means big face the way your saying it.

What you are trying to say is fWHR should be a product of facial width lateral to the eyes.

lono

Banned
Machiavellian said:
MichaelSzny said:

What you are trying to say is fWHR should be a product of facial width lateral to the eyes.
You need to widen the zygos not shrink the face into some alien concoction. PM me the pic and I will show you

lono said:
Machiavellian said:

You need to widen the zygos not shrink the face into some alien concoction. PM me the pic and I will show you

Thing with that image example is the right top is exactly what your saying not to do, shrinking down a region or the entire face in this one. Also, what is alien looking about the Gosling pic I edited? In the top of this pic i'd say the top left looks better and top right looks shrunk and alien.

My friend knows of this place since I showed it to him before. Need to ask if he trust a picture sent privately to someone to be edited on here but he is probably going to say no.

Could you do what your saying on the gosling pic or any picture?

Took entire area lateral to the eyes and stretched it 1.2x wider, some pixelation can be observed. I also cut ear and out and shrunk it back to normal which includes some hair.

The amount of body width increased surpasses the amount of neck width increased due to cut points. An actual morpher could fix that.

lono

Banned
Machiavellian said:
lono said:

Thing with that image example is the right top is exactly what your saying not to do, shrinking down a region or the entire face in this one. Also, what is alien looking about the Gosling pic I edited? In the top of this pic i'd say the top left looks better and top right looks shrunk and alien.

My friend knows of this place since I showed it to him before. Need to ask if he trust a picture sent privately to someone to be edited on here but he is probably going to say no.

I took some liberties with the chin but otherwise this is a pure fWHR morph.

Feel the AMOG

Ignore the yellow shit on his cheek. Must have accidentally painted on him. I'm too lazy to change it

Demgainz

Normie
lono said:
Machiavellian said:

Feel the AMOG

Ignore the yellow shit on his cheek. Must have accidentally painted on him. I'm too lazy to change it
Fuck, from a gay instagram poser to the bad boy athlete with a grizzly bear's bite force.

TRT

Coper
MichaelSzny said:
this... large skull in general is a key trait.

mid-face theory is correct but doesn't mean the face would be more attractive overall if the skull is reduced in size to achieve the shorter mid-face.

lono

Banned
lono said:

Feel the AMOG

Holy shit that made a huge difference even though he is already 8+
Wide face is going to be my new #1 feature
It's the only feature

REM

Cuck
The German Dream said:
cliffs: kyra was a slayer all along and now he subhumanized himself with the ccw lefort 1 :shock:
wat?

sephon said:

:cage:

lawjit.