• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Middle school shapes the rest of your life

Brutus

Women demand sub-humans
Birds
When you are ugly in middle school, you will fucking KNOW. 

In elementray school, being sub5 was perfectly okay. Sure, you might not get invited to young Chad's birthday party, but it's easy to have some good friends and you can forget about being sub5 with the right attitude because you're still neotenous and your brain is plastic.

In middle school, that all changes. Puberty is the most painful step in human natural selection. Within a year or so of hitting puberty, it becomes very clear what your adult face rating will be. Since your peers are immature, they will definitely point it out to you if you are ugly. It takes many forms: Subtle exclusion, not inviting you to practically grade-wide parties, rude unwarranted put-downs, or even blatant comments about your face itself.

Some ugly people (so-called "NT normies") have enough natural motivation and confidence to ignore the constant reminders of being sub5. Some people simply don't, and it causes permanent psychological damage. It creates a form of social anxiety that is similar to PTSD.

High school just establishes the looks/social hierarchy even further.

TL;DR
If girls weren't calling you "cute" back around age 11, you're definitely NOT above average. If more than a few people have made negative comments about your looks, you're probably ugly. Since most people here are incel and depressed, it's likely that many of us have suffered permanent psychological damage (increase in anxiety) due to looks. This anxiety is a major factor in staying incel and preventing us from getting looksmatches. Drugs are probably the answer.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Worst destroyer of self esteem and looks in middle/high school= acne

maximus1

Regular
Girls, teachers called me cute. I didn't grow into my fathers gross facial features until after middle school.

Enigmatic

Rotter
I had a lot of girls like me in middle school.

In high school it was over.

UglyNormalFag said:
Worst destroyer of self esteem and looks in middle/high school= acne

:clap:

heightcel

Joke
I've been called "cute" all my life and I'm not above average or even average. If I were to give a perfectly honest rating of myself, it would be sub-5

One thing I recall vividly in particular about middle school is this black (hispanic black, Cuban and Dominican or something) girl I knew telling me her friend's comments regarding my looks: "he's already cute, he just needs to be taller"

This was in 7th grade. I have no idea how tall I was at the time, but I suspect it was somewhere in the 5' - 5'3" range, considering my current height of 5'6"

I was also called "pretty boy" and things to that effect in high school. I've got straight hair and used to wear it shoulder-length back then, got regular compliments from girls about it, they approached wanting to touch it, some even did it without asking

Fab

Joke
The best time to start looksmaxxing was 5th grade. The second best time is now.