• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Middle eastern upbringing is the worst upbringing a Child can get

x69

Joke
You are beaten in your early years causing you with deep social problems.
You are circumcised causing insecurity and higher stress levels throughout your life.
You are indoctrinated in a religion that doesn't help you in any way.
You are submissive to every male in your family because they would beat you if you didnt
You have one goal and thats to be a slave

The only way to live life good with middle eastern upbringing is to be LOW iq af. 
Having no goal and dominate for the sake of social dominance. And not through social intelligence but through physical threats.
I hate the middle east. I hate everyone in it. Its the worst place and deserves to be bombed by every country.
I hate my own people and I hate myself due to the identitiy crisis.

Genetics don't even hurt me. The true blackpill doesnt hurt me but it hurts me how I am brought into this world that has no meaning.. but forced to not live with.

How many virgins am i getting again? None. Its a joke

Fuck the middle east

NoctisOrgy

Megastar
The Chad Johnny: Kisses girls in kindergarden, wins every football tournament, loses v-card at 13, square chin
The Virgin Achmed: Gets stoned for looking at a woman, can't sleep because of gunshots, loses v-card at 27 on a farm

such cases

tbh
b
h

ngl

jfl
f
l

I agree. Im lebanese and my mum use to curse at me, my brothers and dad almost everyday. I dont mean curse as in fuck you, but curse as in 'i hope you get run over' , 'i hope god never brings good will on you', its hard to translate but i think you get the gist.

She use to do this since we were young. Imagine the psychological damage this does on a child. 

I think the issue is being middle eastern and being bought up in a western society. That shit is tough because you compare white families to your own

Now just imagine being raised in the United States of Christdyke.
Same upbringing as middle easterners... But without the good women.

yay

ur wrong, they have loving families and because of their upbringing they are very strong mentally, unnerved by rockets and missiles and grenades and allahu akbars

x69

Joke
Wannabebeauty said:
I agree. Im lebanese and my mum use to curse at me, my brothers and dad almost everyday. I dont mean curse as in fuck you, but curse as in 'i hope you get run over' , 'i hope god never brings good will on you', its hard to translate but i think you get the gist.

She use to do this since we were young. Imagine the psychological damage this does on a child. 

I think the issue is being middle eastern and being bought up in a western society. That shit is tough because you compare white families to your own

I know exactly what you mean.. I have similar things in my language.
The psychological damage is really great and most important development of personality is done during early stages. Middle eastern upbringing causes permanent damage to your life

Frothy Cuck said:
Now just imagine being raised in the United States of Christdyke.
Same upbringing as middle easterners... But without the good women.

What good women? They are all just brainwashed to do that stuff. Most women there are scared to do other things and are just slaves.

yay said:
ur wrong, they have loving families and because of their upbringing they are very strong mentally, unnerved by rockets and missiles and grenades and allahu akbars

They love you too much and are being obsessive ESPECIALLY in the western world.
The funny thing is that more freedom is given to children in Middle eastern countries.

i would kill myself if i was born brown and islam in some shithole like pakistan or the one OP mentioned

swaggyp1

Hagas Lo Que Te Da La Gana
HQNP
slightly worse than asian american

but more attractive to women when you grow up

Omnishittient

Banned

x69

Joke
RuudVanNistelrooy said:
just travel to Europe bro,free housing and pussy awaits

I already live in Europe. I wouldn't have these thoughts if I was raised in the Middle east.
I have parents straight from the middle east so I got the upbringing.