Middle children of history

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
Compared to the giant stars, the earth is just some floating tiny rock that means nothing, without other self aware and intelligent beings out there in the universe, humans might be just some bed bugs playing theater 24/7 all year long.

http://all-that-is-interesting.com/visualizing-the-size-and-scale-of-our-world

http://www.scaleoftheuniverse.com/

Having more millimeters here and less there can make you ugly or beautiful, and you can't change that fact, you might only have one fucking chance, this life, right now and if you aren't enjoying it you're already wasted, that experiment where the rats could either choose pure cocaine or the affect of other rats, they always chose the other rats.

You didn't ask to be.

When you're a child it's about the investment of your parents on you, the money they have to raise you without worries, and teaching you how to find a place in the civilization.

It's like the deception online video-game produces do with players, the basics of Pavlov, similar to gambling, you work for others and you think you're happy and free, and you chose to do so, but in reality you're just being exploited.

12 FUCKING YEARS, as a child, of going to a fucking jail, then another 4 years just to end with a giant debt, and then the rest of your miserable life working. You could have chose to do something of worth in those years, something you loved.

Chemicals, visual stimuli. Companies can destroy your body and your mind if you let them do so.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't work, or provide to a fucking society, no, I'm saying you shouldn't do it for a deceptive one.

The very basic knowledge of a endpiller / lookmaxer should be how to obtain things from others.

The main problem of all of us is that we piss off others, and sometimes we tell them truths about life, but is absolutely fucking stupid, people don't want to hear such things, people want to be deluded if you want to have a girl you need to make her think that she's special, and there's no difference with other human beings.

The halo effect ends when you make the other person feel worthless.

There's a thin life with envy.

Funny thing isn't it?

Life is so beautiful, if we choose to look at it this way.

"There’s nothing good or bad but thinking makes it so"

The problem is that most of us have been excluded and exploited, so we just want life in easy mode. And we want to have worth thats independent of other judgements, like, we worship beauty as a way to be complete.

So, yeah, you all need: A: to make some reasons to keep going in this life and B: To make your life less miserable : A ex: a speedball or just plain heroin, to paint, draw, write, compose music.... B ex: stop consuming estrogen and serotonin promoting foods

Wasted Potential Incel said:
this is the same guy that now speaks like a 3 year old toddler and talks about Jesus Christ in all his threads.

LSD - not even once

@Kunikus

HappyMogger

Incel
Our existence is literally a blink of an eye on the grand scale, makes you think to change your life tbh

Forever

Normie
HappyMogger said:
Our existence is literally a blink of an eye on the grand scale, makes you think to change your life tbh
Is your avi a morph or a real person?

HappyMogger

Incel
Forever said:
HappyMogger said:
Is your avi a morph or a real person?
real person, it might or might not be me, oh well

GodIsEmpty

Banned
Lana Cel Rey said:
Wasted Potential Incel said:
this is the same guy that now speaks like a 3 year old toddler and talks about Jesus Christ in all his threads.

LSD - not even once

@Kunikus
Damn, I thought he just switched up his posting style from serious - to shitposting. 

LSD is a helluva drug.

kunikus said:
reading your latest posts I can see your old self slowly returning tbh
I hope it continues like this, don't get me wrong, I love your new posting style, it's cute af,
but you have an incredibly sharp mind too, would be a shame if you lost it all to drug induced delusions.

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
Lana Cel Rey said:
kunikus said:
reading your latest posts I can see your old self slowly returning tbh
I hope it continues like this, don't get me wrong, I love your new posting style, it's cute af,
:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :shock: :inlove: :inlove:

but you have an incredibly sharp mind too, would be a shame if you lost it all to drug induced delusions.
thanks, but I just read the ideas of other people. but I'll do something with my life boyo...