Dontel

Incel
There is no such thing as MGTOW. MGTOW is just a bunch of guys on the internet and Youtube talking the usual Broscience such as:-

-Societal collapse bullshit/fatalism/avoid women bullshit to make you lose hope. 

Then..

-EvoPysch + Broscience to get the results which fit our conclusions which we repeat ad nauseum. Rinse and Repeat.
-Tell followers to do nothing, but watch their videos and buy their books, contribute,  "Subscribe" believe their dumb ideology which is essentially stay in your room and do fuck all and "avoid women" 
-Tell incels to avoid women, as if women care about sub 8 men staying in their basements. Obviously haven't heard of Sub8 Theory.
-Convince ugly incels that they are choosing to reject women; not the other way round.

Meanwhile

Let's have a look at the two most prominent Youtube Mgtows. These Mgtow clowns make hundreds of dollars a month on Patreon through gullible "followers"/ cult members. Have a look:-

Stardusk

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=257125&u=257125&ty=h

40+ Yr old Broscientist married/divorced  2+ times. Just LoL.

BarBar

1)Asking for $16,700 to write a "Mgtow Book". Seriously. $16,700 to write a shitty ebook.

https://www.patreon.com/barbarossaaaa?ty=h

2)Tells men NOT to have relationships with women: - Has a long term girlfriend, complete fraudster.

Sandman

Takes donations via Paypal to make his dumb videos see 10:41 in video.

[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Turd Flinging Monkey[/font]

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbgzmK-mfpjULHZ8SMCuhdg

http://turdflingingmonkey.spreadshirt.com/

Another fucking moron, making videos saying the sky is blue and water is wet. Meanwhile selling "Merch" and peddling financial advice like he works on Wall Street when in fact he's just a bum who recites everything from Wikipedia. 

Remember

-There is no such thing/movement as "MGTOW" it's just a bunch of internet idiots trying to get a fan/subscriber base to launch future products into.

-MGTOW is NOT Coping, it's just a form of internet marketing and no doubt a proxy for affiliate marketing.

-These mgtow guys are trying to get laid just like everyone else despite all the bullshit they come out with. 

- Don't talk about "Going MGTOW" There is no such thing, it's just circle jerking and classic 21st century internet hucksterism.

-These pricks make Anita Sarkeesian look honest by comparison.

Franktank

Normie
Legit i stopped watching stardusk when he disabled comments. Still some points they say are valid. Some are just ludicrous

FuckThis

Slayer
Well duh every MGTOW has a girlfriend or a fuckbuddy
What you actually thought it is for real? lol 

Barbar looks good and is rich, so ofc he will have a girlfriend

And now he can talk shit on his channel to rest of incels how they should avoid females etc. It is all pointless and fake blabber. The guy has a fucking girlfriend lmao 

"B-but i wont marry her"
He will still have children with her, and probably will marry her anyways with a prenup or some dumb shit

White God

Normie
Stardusk is a legit fucking idiot. I hate the way he talks and he's clearly a pussy with almost no experience with women outside his LTRs in which he obviously got constantly pussywhipped in

Dontel

Incel
just lol buddy boyo said:
I see what you mean, MGTOW was never supposed to be a group, it was based on LEAVING the group. What should we call men like me who, because of for instance their sub 8 status and lower need for sex/validation, don't find it worth their time to pursue women for sex?
I'm talking specifically about what the term MGTOW has become today. People and MGTOW;s are claiming MGTOW is some kind of "movement" - it isn't. When I  saw the acronym MGTOW is a national newspaper I just laughed.  In reality most men haven't left anything, they will just end up marrying some used up broad, incels think the average guy is doing so much better than them but in reality he isn't. The average dude is  putting in huge amounts of effort but not really getting much out of it other than blueballs and an empty wallet and imaginary "points for trying" which  for some reason men dish out amoungst  themselves after getting rejected.  

In reality I would say women have much higher standards for looks because of thirsty men on Facebook they have so many options right now, they don't need to settle for a sub 8. They can keep screwing random dudes till 35, because there are loads of men who will marry them, there is no "Wall" etc. This essentially means the dynamics are even more skewed than before, so more men get left out. This is just the way it is and there's no point being mad or making all these dumb elaborate coping mechanisms. All this can be explained using basic LMS Theory.  

Looksmaxing//GYM etc can and does help but men are always shooting 2-3 points below themselves, and that's if they are white and average looking. 

But,

The MGTOW's  I have pointed out deliberately spin reality and make out like it's the men who are choosing to not go after women. This is what annoys me, it's transparent bullshit, do you know any single straight normal man who doesn't want to get laid or have a looksmaxed GF? 

This is the bit that annoys me. They (MGTOWs) then claim this is some kind of male "empowerment"/ "solidarity" What a crock of shit, it's like a starving man being fed scraps of food and then going "Fuck it, I'm on a diet anyway"

What annoys me is these MGTOW morons are bluepilling men back to the Stoneage by making out that it's men doing the rejecting. As well as that they are also trying to make money selling scammy videos/books/Tshirts - Fuck it's like "Game" all over again.
[hr]
FuckThis said:
Well duh every MGTOW has a girlfriend or a fuckbuddy
What you actually thought it is for real? lol 

Barbar looks good and is rich, so ofc he will have a girlfriend

And now he can talk shit on his channel to rest of incels how they should avoid females etc. It is all pointless and fake blabber. The guy has a fucking girlfriend lmao 

"B-but i wont marry her"
He will still have children with her, and probably will marry her anyways with a prenup or some dumb shit
I don't think it's real. This is my first day on this forum and on top of my agenda is exposing these snake oil bullshitters. 

There were hundreds of posts on Sluthate from dudes talking about "going mgtow" , there are dumb journalists writing about it in mainstream newpapers as if it's really happening, there are dudes giving thousands of $ a year, so some people evidently do believe it.

The post isn't about me or you, I just want other people who may not know this to see it with their own eyes.
[hr]
White God said:
Stardusk is a legit fucking idiot. I hate the way he talks and he's clearly a pussy with almost no experience with women outside his LTRs in which he obviously got constantly pussywhipped in

He got cucked a few times in his LTR relationships and then spent years  reading every evo psych book under the sun.

He claims his world view is "rational", nothing to do with being cucked. Ok buddy.

Dontel

Incel
Dontel said:
I see what you mean, MGTOW was never supposed to be a group, it was based on LEAVING the group. What should we call men like me who, because of for instance their sub 8 status and lower need for sex/validation, don't find it worth their time to pursue women for sex?
I'm talking specifically about what the term MGTOW has become today. People and MGTOW;s are claiming MGTOW is some kind of "movement" - it isn't. When I  saw the acronym MGTOW is a national newspaper I just laughed.  In reality most men haven't left anything, they will just end up marrying some used up broad, incels think the average guy is doing so much better than them but in reality he isn't. The average dude is  putting in huge amounts of effort but not really getting much out of it other than blueballs and an empty wallet and imaginary "points for trying" which  for some reason men dish out amoungst  themselves after getting rejected.  

In reality I would say women have much higher standards for looks because of thirsty men on Facebook they have so many options right now, they don't need to settle for a sub 8. They can keep screwing random dudes till 35, because there are loads of men who will marry them, there is no "Wall" etc. This essentially means the dynamics are even more skewed than before, so more men get left out. This is just the way it is and there's no point being mad or making all these dumb elaborate coping mechanisms. All this can be explained using basic LMS Theory.  

Looksmaxing//GYM etc can and does help but men are always shooting 2-3 points below themselves, and that's if they are white and average looking. 

But,

The MGTOW's  I have pointed out deliberately spin reality and make out like it's the men who are choosing to not go after women. This is what annoys me, it's transparent bullshit, do you know any single straight normal man who doesn't want to get laid or have a looksmaxed GF? 

This is the bit that annoys me. They (MGTOWs) then claim this is some kind of male "empowerment"/ "solidarity" What a crock of shit, it's like a starving man being fed scraps of food and then going "Fuck it, I'm on a diet anyway"

What annoys me is these MGTOW morons are bluepilling men back to the Stoneage by making out that it's men doing the rejecting. As well as that they are also trying to make money selling scammy videos/books/Tshirts - Fuck it's like "Game" all over again.
[hr]
Yea, I definitely still have a desire to fuck/spend time with women who are not fat and don't have a deformed face (6/10s or better), and if one wanted to fuck me or be my gf and didn't require me to pay her/ sign in to marriage, etc. I would be all for it. It's just that I would rate myself like a 6 or 6.5/10 currently, who could possibly looksmax up to a high 7 if everything went perfect after a couple years. With that rating, the amount of effort I have to put in for each lay just isn't worth it compared to just jerking off for me, so I don't pursue women. I recognize that this is because a great enough percentage of them are rejecting me in favor of the 8+s, not because I am "rejecting them". But at the same time my "tolerance level" for bullshit or drama from a girl is extremely low too and I will never marry or have kids because I simply don't want to. Thank you for awaring us and exposing these guys for asking for donations, etc. I mean they should feel free to ask for them but no one should give to them, the material that they put out is common sense to find for free.
I would probably rate myself as 6, just average. But I see the same dynamics when I got an interact with groups of men and women, I would not even bother online.  When I find a woman who is a 6 i.e. looksmatch (even if she might be dumb, uneducated, rude) she will ALWAYS have prospects around her, in the vicinity on Facebook who are like in the male range 6-10, or 8 on average. 

She can always easily get someone 2 points higher than me/us because men just give dick away for free.

So realistically I could go for a 4 with a lame personality dumb/obnoxious personality - but fuck that noise, hookers are legal here and a 7+ is affordable. 

The mgtows have some kind of emotional problem with rejection so they spin this as WE/Men are rejecting the 3-4's of this world. This is just dumb, in reality we are being rejected by women on our level and above i.e. 5-10 and being forced to go for slumdogs. 

So yes in principle men are doing some rejecting by rejecting 1-3s but overall it's women  who have increased their market value so much they can get easily get men 2-3 points above them even for LTRs so they can reject anyone below that mark, for the average women this means most men. For MGTOWs to spin this as  as men rejecting women is  dishonest, to then make money off it is when you just become a scammer just like the PUAs  (and spin is exactly what mgtow's do, they use a small truth to tell a big lie).

Note: Whenever you see these stories of a hapless woman who is 30+ and can't find a man which Mgtows/ RedPill Redditors  always go see look "The Wall is Real" Is the women in the story ever semi-good looking?, accomplished?, educated? the kind of person you'd like to hang out with? - Never: it's always some narcissistic borderline personality disordered nutter.

MGTOW is a legit philosophy, but the guys who promote it online are mostly full of shit. You have to separate the gurus from the idea. Guys in Japan have been going MGTOW for a century without any kind of internet gurus to guide them. It's just a natural conclusion to a dating market where you cannot win.