• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

MGTOW's are finally starting to get it!

Take a look at Sandman's excellent video here:

It's about women settling for men they aren't legitimately sexually attracted to. Here's the comment I left on there:

[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]"Female settling for beta males is behind the high divorce rates, sexless marriages, infidelity, unstable relationships, and even the bad dating advice men are being told.  If you don't trigger the same immediate sexual desire in her that her short-term flings/one-night-stands did, then DO NOT MARRY HER!!

Here's a good acid test to see if she's genuinely attracted to you, and not some glorified prostitute looking to settle: 
Tell her you're NOT looking for commitment, and see what she does..  If she stays, she's attracted to you. If she bolts, she was only looking to whore herself out to you for material or social benefit.  Make no mistake about it, guys.  Most "marriage-minded" women are glorified prostitutes.  If she isn't legitimately sexually attracted to the guy, she is whoring herself."[/font]

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Ya this is true

zyzz007

Lookism God
yeh i dont want someone that doesnt get my dick hard either.

Dusk's Descent

Regular
This is the problem with monogamy; women in general are forced to accept their looksmatched male after riding the dicks of guys 2, 3, or even 4 points higher than them during their twenties. They'll never be satisfied with beta Bob after riding alpha Chad's dick and being a target of his seductive banter.

Gucci_Gang

Banned
His voice is so Faggoty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FuckThis said:
YOU CANNOT NEGOTIATE ATTRACTION

Exactly!!  I find it worrisome how so many guys dont understand that simple fact.  PUA, once you strip away the surface, is just an underhanded way of trying to negotiate attraction. Same goes for guys who think money turns women on. Its bullshit. Money only buys companionship with an insincere, glorified prostitute. You cannot buy desire.

FuckThis

Rotter
LooksMatterToWomen said:
FuckThis said:

Exactly!!  I find it worrisome how so many guys dont understand that simple fact.  PUA, once you strip away the surface, is just an underhanded way of trying to negotiate attraction. Same goes for guys who think money turns women on. Its bullshit. Money only buys companionship with an insincere, glorified prostitute. You cannot buy desire.

I think there is some PUA things that have merith tho

Presenting yourself in a good lightning, presenting confidently, approaching etc

but all these things are really minor in the end

The base attraction is face, aura, body, smell, hair,money etc

Gucci_Gang said:
His voice is so Faggoty.

If he's speaking truth, it really doesnt matter how much he likes taking it up the ass lol.

Gucci_Gang

Banned
LooksMatterToWomen said:
Gucci_Gang said:
His voice is so Faggoty.

If he's speaking truth, it really doesnt matter how much he likes taking it up the ass lol.

What he talk about? I just cut off the video

OccamsRazorBurn

Machine
LooksMatterToWomen said:
FuckThis said:

:clap:

Step1

LooksMatterToWomen said:
FuckThis said:

I do agree that Pickup Artist is mostly a useless attempt to negotiate attraction with women. But the reality is if you lost the genetic lottery, your options are limited to money-maxing or killing yourself. No doubt money is still inferior to looks in the law of attraction but it really is the second most reliable and perhaps final option for a man to attract women.

I mean you can't just expect women (or anyone really) to love you unconditionally. You either buy it with your looks or your money.

a1000punts

Rotter
LooksMatterToWomen said:
FuckThis said:

I have a different opinion about this. PUA, once you strip away the surface, it's about changing who you are. If you believe that your experiences can shape your personality then that principle is legit. Go out a lot , meets lots of people, see different places , try new stuff.  Then your own experiences will naturally determine the way you think and act, not reports and theories on the internet.
This is only useful if you're ready to accept that looks are still what matters the most but not all that matters.

a1000punts said:
LooksMatterToWomen said:

I have a different opinion about this. PUA, once you strip away the surface, it's about changing who you are. If you believe that your experiences can shape your personality then that principle is legit. Go out a lot , meets lots of people, see different places , try new stuff.  Then your own experiences will naturally determine the way you think and act, not reports and theories on the internet.
This is only useful if you're ready to accept that looks are still what matters the most but not all that matters.

Do you still fuck whores?

a1000punts

Rotter
The Masked Magician said:
a1000punts said:

Do you still fuck whores?

Yep.