MGTOW is the rational response to new patterns of human relationships

zanz

Incel
Even Chad adopts it, in a certain way.

You see, marriage used to be about tribes, clans or families doing alliances, they were arranged by parents or village elders and they choose the best couple to symbolize such an alliance in which this couple would then move on to build a household and raise a family. Love would grow out of shared labours and mutual dependence. You can't expect such a thing to exist anymore, so the original point of getting married was lost forever.

Then marriage changed as "romantic love" made an entrance on societal relationships between men and women. For a time it worked, because the courtship rituals were strict enough to guarantee pretty much every man a wife, and the culture was still traditional in a way that made women able to exhibit enough inhibition and self-control so that they did not become whores. But in the 1960s a conjunction of economic changes, such as the rise of a post-industrial service based economy that made beta male labour obsolete, and social changes such as the sexual revolution, colluded as to make even such a arrangement a thing of the past.

Modern marriage, aka Marriage 3.0 (after arranged marriages and romantic marriages) is more or less a gamble, where two people who like to have sex each other see who gets their heart broken and wealth stolen first. It's just not worth the hassle. Not even alpha males marry anymore, they just pump and dump, and for beta males who still want to marry, they have to humiliate themselves accepting former concubines of alpha males if they are greater betas, if they are lesser betas they won't even have such option.

The work of the sexual revolution at eroding every single norm that regulated female sexuality has made the natural biological imperative the main determining factor in human mating again, and guess what, we just returned to harem societies, like the ones of our earliest human ancestors.

mystery

Cuck
OP is legit

However, I'd say we are probably at marriage V4.

V1 - rape marriage / harems - alpha chads rape prime jb and kill weak incels if they step

V2 - (now with "society"!) arranged marriage - a jb for every man, i guess... may require a pig or goat wealth  

V3 - romantic love + pre-feminism - pretty much every man gets a barely legal wife, but has to be a normal functioning member of society. women NEED men because they don't work, thats why I say pretty much every

V4 - modern 'love' - just lol buddy boy, your wife is pretty much a whore unless she's wearing a veil or has been locked up in a scientology boat for her whole life, and if she gets bored of you (and she will, because shes guaranteed fucked guys with wider shoulders, bigger biceps and a thicker cock, plus another guy who is richer than you), she easily gets half your shit. just fucking

l
o
l
b
u
d
d
y
b
o
y

M

MairQ

If people don't want to get married , then it's perfectly fine. I personally believe the government will eventually reform the alimony laws like they should , but even then, marriage should not be viewed as a duty but as a personal choice of the individual . 

I personally see no need to get married , but I would want to find a lifelong partner .

Gandharva

Banned
men going  is the responce to traditional paradigms were men had to work,stress himself out and provide for a woman when all she has to do is sit around and leisure all day and shit out some kids as collateral for further pampering.

its a responce to the faulty,unnatural state of human relationships brought about by agriculture and property rights/monogamy. a unnatural relationship where neither gender is truly happy.and men are utilities who must sacrifice for women and only have worth if its in someway benefiting a female.mgtow is anti-gynocentrism.

mgtow is not abandoning intercourse with women,or even marriage per se as long as its not sanctioned by the state.who needs a government to validate your couple in anyway?why?why does the US government have to validate your relation?

M

MairQ

Gandharva said:
men going  is the responce to traditional paradigms were men had to work,stress himself out and provide for a woman when all she has to do is sit around and leisure all day and shit out some kids as collateral for further pampering.

its a responce to the faulty,unnatural state of human relationships brought about by agriculture and property rights/monogamy. a unnatural relationship where neither gender is truly happy.and men are utilities who must sacrifice for women and only have worth if its in someway benefiting a female.mgtow is anti-gynocentrism.

mgtow is not abandoning intercourse with women,or even marriage per se as long as its not sanctioned by the state.who needs a government to validate your couple in anyway?why?why does the US government have to validate your relation?
I totally agree . People don't need a legal paper in order to be happy .

Jawanomics

Lookism God
At my work you have women with beta providers and they love nothing more than hearing about other beta providers putting themselves into debt for their wife's big day...20k £ for one day.

They get angry with me when I say I am never marrying and it is a scam.

Gandharva

Banned
MairQ said:
Gandharva said:

I totally agree . People don't need a legal paper in order to be happy .
any woman  that loves u wouldnt ask u to sign a paper that guarantees the other party can terminate it at any time,take half your asset,and ruin your emotionally.

a bussinessman would laugh at such a  contract.

Dontel

Incel
I don't have a problem with the concept of mgtow but I would stay away from the "online mgtow" people. There is no incentive for men to get married and women having such ridiculous standards means many decent men get left behind or rejected to the point where they get dejected.

But when you look online and say youtube

-Lots of the commentators have PhDs in Broscience and just go too far with the analysis.
-They rationalise it so the men are rejecting women. It's not true, men are getting rejected or having to suffer much more rejection the get a decent chick
-Lots of mgtow are making out that the ideal situation is playing video games at 40 on your own, rather than having a nice gf/wife who for the most part let's you do what you want.
-They don't promote doing anything. This is dumb. You should always be doing stuff and trying to move forward.
-Selling products/books/Patreon usual SJW money making stuff which they were attacking others for doing before it got popular, when they do it's good old "capitalism"
-When a 30+ used up 5/10 comes knocking for marriage 90% of these guys will put a ring on it.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Look at the bigger picture guys.

Soon men are goona reach limit break and enslave women again.

Reflex

Lookism God
I feel bad for your guys in the states and especially in Canada, Common law marriage is ridiculous and for the life of me cannot understand how it is allowed to exist.

Supreme Cunt

Gigachad
this thread is pure gold

excellent analysis on why marriage is obsolete

:kim:

aspiedotnet

Gigachad
Rotters
Yeah marriage was a business to maximise the survival of ones genes and an alliance between families

OldRooster

King of Chads
A lot of good points. Mating/pairing has certainly changed a lot over the past 150 years. I think ‘the sexual revolution’ is a commonly used but imo over rated and somewhat meaningless explanation. The main reason is the conversion to a service economy you mentioned which allows women to often make as much money as men and thus not having to marry a reliable but ugly guy. A big reason that you omitted would be that men are far less likely to die at work, hunting or war then they were 150+ years ago, thus a surplus of men now relative the historical norm.

OR