Mewing worsen the submental neck angle

heilsa

Slayer
title.

mewing activates muscles that take the hyoid bone down and worse your submental neck angle.

if you dont believe me - try it. take a profile picture while mewing and one without. its official.

keep mewing and end up at stage VI

http://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=448

igesio

Banned
heilsa said:
mewing activates muscles that take the hyoid bone down and worse your submental neck angle.
Actually mewing activates the muscles that take the hyoid bone down. Hypertrophy of this muscle will cause a natural suspension of the hyoid bone, just the way a stronger back pulls your arms back and gives you better posture.

heilsa said:
if you dont believe me - try it. take a profile picture while mewing and one without. its official.
Because you aren't mewing right. Mew like you normally do. Now push the back of your tongue back and up deeper into your mouth. Your submental angle will improve

modified

hairloss expert
Victory said:
mewing= scam?
It always was a scam and anyone who bought this shit was legit retarded.

Want a stronger jawline? Get jaw surgery and/or chin/jaw implants.

This shit has always been delusional.

heilsa

Slayer
merlin said:
heilsa said:
dafuq man. this cant be real. its the other way around if i do it.
When only the front half of my tongue is on the roof of my mouth  it worsens the submental angle, and makes the muscles in my neck under the chin bloat out. However, when the back of my tongue is sucked to the roof of my mouth it elevates my hyoid bone. I legit just recorded a video to see what my neck looked like with different tongue postures, can anyone suggest how I could upload it?
do it. youtube?

heilsa said:
Opposite effect for me, it lifts the entire area for me.

heilsa

Slayer
merlin said:
heilsa said:
do it. youtube?
[video=youtube]
At begining of video, tongue on bottom of mouth. At 4-6 seconds, front of tongue pressing on roof of mouth. At 7+ seconds, entire tongue pressed against roof of mouth. I can only describe it as sucking the back of your tongue onto the roof of your mouth.
ftfy

heilsa

Slayer
yeah it might be the technique then. pushing the tongue to the roof of your mouth is obviously not enough lol.

With the whole tongue on the roof of the mouth and sucked back into the throat...

...the head naturally wants to rise from the crown to create perfect posture.
[hr]
And it makes my jaw want to slide forward and protrude...

...Slayer.

heilsa

Slayer
im doing it right know and it now works for me

Ascension

Banned
how can mewing be a scam? sometimes this forum goes full aspi mode

i dont even know why you call it "mewing" like it was something this stupid pseudo doctor invented.

"mewing"=natural tongue posture and swallow patterns.

heilsa

Slayer
Ascension said:
how can mewing be a scam? sometimes this forum goes full aspi mode

i dont even know why you call it "mewing" like it was something this stupid pseudo doctor invented.

"mewing"=natural tongue posture and swallow patterns.
it wont change your bone strucuture post puberty though

lltvyr

Slayer
I guess if you're maxilla and palate are already too retruded, then it's too late: you can't mew correctly anymore. If you've got enough room on the roof of your mouth, the submental angle will improve. If you just take your tongue and have to force it backwards and only the tip touches the palate, then you will look like a frog, yes.

Mewingincelnator said:

He didn't mew past puberty, infidels you are fucked.
Do you believe this was caused by the tongue not being on the roof of the mouth?

Vanity

Incel
This is true if you're doing it wrong. If you just put the front back half of your tongue on the roof of your mouth, you're doing it wrong. Mike actually explains this in a video of his. You put your tongue on the roof of your mouth and do a sucking motion to get as much as your tongue up there.

The hyroid muscle will not hang down then.

ZordoNado

Coper
If you will pull the posterior part of your tongue up it will make the angle sharper