mewing is the only thing that gives me satisfaction

MewingAllDay

Normie
i dont feel productive by doing anything other than mewing. when im watching tv, playing sims 4 or at social gathering with some people from my class i always make sure i do minimal talking and drinking and keep my tongue on the roof and mouth closed. i can feel my jaw struggling against my tongue abecause tongue acts as antagonist muscle of the jaw (just as mew says) and it gives me great pleasure. im completely and utterly focused on perfect mouth posture that i dont even give a shit about talking with people. last week while i was at sausagefest with some classmates i kept perfect mouth posture for the whole 3 hours that i was sitting on the bar stool and went home knowing i have done more for my good looks than most of this forum will do in the next 6 months.

Browmog

Slayer
How long have you been mewing and did it really made difference?

MewingAllDay

Normie
Browmog said:

for six months, only difference i see is i can more easily fit tongue on the roof while before i could barely fit it and my masseters have gotten bigger, my face also has more width but thats just becuase of masseters.

Legit. I have faith in Mew, I will Mew for the rest of my life. Hopefully he comes up with some innovative techniques in the near future.

Praise be to Mew, our Lord and Savior. Those who reject his message do so at their own peril.

MewingAllDay said:
Browmog said:

for six months, only difference i see is i can more easily fit tongue on the roof while before i could barely fit it and my masseters have gotten bigger, my face also has more width but thats just becuase of masseters.

Do you have a  myobrace or a lip trainer?

MewingAllDay

Normie
CopingWithOpiates said:
MewingAllDay said:

Do you have a  myobrace or a lip trainer?

i ordered myobrace and currently waiting to arrive

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
autism

mewing is coping

attractiveness is almost entirely about midface ratios which are 10000000% genetic

Browmog

Slayer
Brutus said:
autism

mewing is coping

attractiveness is almost entirely about midface ratios which are 10000000% genetic

Upper and lower third are more important.