mewing is LEGIT and i have proof. everybody gtfih

igesio

Banned
Before you start reading I would just like to say that if you haven't been mewing in the last 2 years when you first found out about it, you have effectively wasted 2 years of your life. With that out of the way, behold the biggest redpill that has been spilled on this forum:

What you are seeing are pictures of me. But you may notice that on certain photos I look different than on others. The first 6 photos were taken during December 2014 and January 2015. The last 10 photos were taken during the course of this month.

I started mewing on the start of February 2015. Therefore the first 6 photos are photos before I started mewing. So far I have been mewing for 5.5 months. As for my facial changes during this time, well you can see they have been substantial. One thing that I would like to point out is that before mewing I had an overbite. Now I have a perfectly normal bite.

Personally I believe I went up by two points, from a 4 to a 6. Keep in mind this has been achieved in 5 and a half months. See you buddy boyos in 5 years, when by then I will have become a slayer.

heilsa

Slayer
keep in mind that op is 16 and still in puberty

Franktank

Normie
You still have bone elasticity . But legit i wish i found out about mewing at age 13

Ascended

Coper
You're probably just jutting your lower jaw out further. But nevertheless, what's your routine? Just standard mewing all the time or you do something differently?

Also what are you like fucking 12? I see a Spider-Man duvet lmao..

your after pictures are not legit. your body is frontal but you turn your head to the side...this will always make the jaw area look better than it is.
in your before pictures you are taking legit profile pictures...those two cant really be compared for legit proof

Peanuts

Incel

If these pics are to be believed, OP's mouth posture changed quite a bit, not just jaw. Possible jaw jutting, though.

^
different angle, different body position, different head position, different head tilt and possibly jaw jutting

not much of a proof is it? op looks better tho, but that could have different reasons (fucking edit bug deleted what i wrote about it)

igesio

Banned
Ascended said:
You're probably just jutting your lower jaw out further. But nevertheless, what's your routine? Just standard mewing all the time or you do something differently?

Also what are you like fucking 12? I see a Spider-Man duvet lmao..
Just mewing. I do not chew gum. also lol
The German Dream said:
your after pictures are not legit. your body is frontal but you turn your head to the side...this will always make the jaw area look better than it is.

in your before pictures you are taking legit profile pictures...those two cant really be compared for legit proof
You are legit sub-saharan IQ if you think turning my head created such a difference. The results are evident. However you are right - it is not a fair comparison. I will post a proper profile pic soon

Also about the jaw jutting - my natural resting position was an overbite. So to mew properly I moved my mandible forward so that all teeth touch. I actually have pics a couple of weeks into mewing so ill post them so you can see how oral posture alone influenced my looks, before bone gainz kicked in.

PucciBoi

Subhuman
igesio i doubt u can use photoshop that well, your after pics are so legit

victory

sticky this thread god dammit

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Interesting. I wonder if I should do this and get more forward growth? Would that be too much?

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Worthless. Puberty is the main contributing factor if there is any (I cannot see any improvement except for the intentionally different positions of the head).

igesio

Banned
Just LOL at all you people that keep denying this shit  :lol: :lol:
You are just coping because you wasted 2 years of your life by not mewing. You are totally raging and kicking your feet into your arse right now because you could have been slaying by now

"your head is at a different angle"
are you fucking blind  L M A O