lol these pics, your neck is not in the same position

lono

Banned
Shit profile.

Monkey ears.

Jew hair

Amud

Banned
I think there might actually be a difference. I know the angles aren't the same, but it looks like his jaw is less downward-slanted in the after pics. Obviously this isn't going to remodel your face completely, but it seems like there could be a slight improvement. At any rate, it can't hurt and it will prevent anything from getting worse.

Severe Retard said:
lono said:
Shit profile.

Monkey ears.

Jew hair
and this is why this site will never prosper 

what a jelly faggot hahaha

and the only people with monkey ears are people of your race, lono
I've always thought it was a pretty dumb move for him to use an ape as his avatar.

Btw Mewing doesn't do shit once you're developed. I have full on medieval torture devices in my mouth tearing my palate horizontal and there is zero external difference.

I rotated the pic and faded the two together and am still tweaking the angle and size. I can safely say SR had developed forward growth in all thirds since the two pics.

I have ears and eyes nearly perfectly matched at the moment in the two pics.

The head is in perfect profile in original and slightly off on after, may factor some of the forward growth but not all of it. The eyes and ears are as closely matched as possible. Observable fWHR or midface shortening is minimal this way but there is a subtle improvement. Eyes are in matching positions but forhead and brow ridge are both more forward, even nose. Chin area is lifted up and moved forward a bit, ramus height I can't tell since original pic is low quality.

lono

Banned
Severe Retard said:
lono said:
Shit profile.

Monkey ears.

Jew hair
and this is why this site will never prosper 

what a jelly faggot hahaha

and the only people with monkey ears are people of your race, lono
Don't be mad bro. You know u got monkey ears.

You should learn how to take constructive criticism without getting butthurt.

piX

Banned
Cut the hair short and grow a stubble

facepuller

Subhuman
StraxcityIsGod said:
I've always thought it was a pretty dumb move for him to use an ape as his avatar.

Btw Mewing doesn't do shit once you're developed. I have full on medieval torture devices in my mouth tearing my palate horizontal and there is zero external difference.
What kind of medieval device? Is it anchored your teeth?