Mewing and Proper Swallow Will Change Your Life

KingMe

Chad
It's not a replacement for osteotomies if they are needed BUT

In a year since mewing and practicing proper swallow I have:

Not woken up with dry mouth or terrible morning breathe
Noticed my tongue and masseter are stronger
Gotten the back of my whole tongue to touch my palate after starting at about half
Improved my nasal breathing
Improved the balance of my top and bottom lip
Had a slight overlap in my top row of teeth resolved
Hypotrophied my buccinator and mentalis 
Potentially made some other positive changes I haven't noticed yet

A big thing PSL rarely talks about is proper swallow, Mew himself mentions this is just as important as proper oral posture. 
Just look at Mike Mew's jaw it is one of the best I have ever seen. 
After about a week or two of mewing and practicing the swallow it becomes second nature. I only ever have to think about it after I chew falim gum and sort of perform a power mew. 

Also Mew claims that jaw surgery will just quickly revert back to vertical growth if you don't practice oral posture and that Mewing can basically take the place of a Bimax over the course of many years. I'm not sure about this but he presents a strong argument that isn't backed by greed.

I just don't see any reason everyone who knows about this shouldn't be doing it. 
I emailed Mike about putting up a more clear video on the proper swallow because the one he has is pretty poor but if you can visualize the words it's not complicated. 

It you are not Mewing WTF are you even doing boyos

swimcel

Chad
Very legit post. I too have witnessed the miracles of mewing first hand and let me say it's truly amazing how much it can affect your face (for good)

KingMe

Chad
Patrick Star said:
Ive been mewing for triple the time you have and literally zero change
Sorry for your loss, works well for me

badhairline said:
How do you swallow?
You use your tongue and the roof of your mouth so that you are not sucking with your cheeks. Push the food up the roof of your mouth and create a vaccum between your tongue and palate and wave your tongue back from a mew position toward your throat. 
Basically stop sucking on your teeth when you swallow which is the primary cause of malocclusion and will hypotrophy your buccinator giving you more hallow cheeks. 

Honestly I think the bulk of my results thus far have come from this and not the just the keep you tongue on the roof of your mouth concept.
[hr]
swimcel said:
Very legit post. I too have witnessed the miracles of mewing first hand and let me say it's truly amazing how much it can affect your face (for good)
Mirin your Son of Mew group

Patrick Star

Coper
KingMe said:
Patrick Star said:
Ive been mewing for triple the time you have and literally zero change
Sorry for your loss, works well for me

badhairline said:
How do you swallow?
You use your tongue and the roof of your mouth so that you are not sucking with your cheeks. Push the food up the roof of your mouth and create a vaccum between your tongue and palate and wave your tongue back from a mew position toward your throat. 
Basically stop sucking on your teeth when you swallow which is the primary cause of malocclusion and will hypotrophy your buccinator giving you more hallow cheeks. 

Honestly I think the bulk of my results thus far have come from this and not the roof of your mouth concept.
Holy fucking shit, you aren't trolling? 

:facepalm: 

Looking forward to no pictures being posted where you would look exactly the same. Don't tell me you're one of those mongoloids from claiming power who believe bones change over the course of a few hours from mewing or facepulling.

KingMe

Chad
Patrick Star said:
:facepalm: 

Looking forward to no pictures being posted where you would look exactly the same. Don't tell me you're one of those mongoloids from claiming power who believe bones change over the course of a few hours from mewing or facepulling.
Lol, yes mewing won't fix your hopelessly recessed incel jaw but the logic behind proper swallow is strong and not exclusive to Mike Mew there are countless promoters of this.

Cannon

Normie
do you guys clench your teeth or rest them or leave them apart
also do u tape ur mouth shut?

KingMe

Chad
Cannon said:
Rest them together no clench
No tape, if your jaw is properly horizontally grown you need to mouth breathe to stay alive. 
If you maxilla is fine and you practice this you should be fine without tape. 

It is good to go no-pillow though.

Cannon

Normie
KingMe said:
Cannon said:
No tape, if your jaw is properly horizontally grown you need to mouth breathe to stay alive. 

ty rep+
Tried no pillow a few times and couldn't sleep

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
KingMe said:
Cannon said:

I thought your teeth aren't supposed to touch. Well, only front a bit

BBCBRah

Coper
a correct swallowing is when you close your mouth and you swallow using 0 facial muscle and the back of tongue hiting your hard palate then coming back...

badhairline

Slayer
KingMe said:
Cannon said:

Is clenching bad? What about masseter gains?

Cannon

Normie
Anybody know what mike mew is talking about here about toes?

is this something overlooked?
[video=youtube][hr]
badhairline said:
KingMe said:

Is clenching bad? What about masseter gains?
I think I read on this site a member posted that jaw clenching pushes your maxilla back but I can't remember what he exaactly said

KingMe

Chad
UglyNormalFag said:
KingMe said:

I thought your teeth aren't supposed to touch. Well, only front a bit
He says don't clench but they can touch, seems like there is leeway on this to some extent

BBCBRah said:
a correct swallowing is when you close your mouth and you swallow using 0 facial muscle and the back of tongue hiting your hard palate then coming back...
Yes

Cannon said:

[video=youtube]
Good find, I'll have to look into it later maybe someone here is more than shitpost coping tonight.

Cannon said:

[video=youtube]
Lmfao pretty much proves he's not all there in the head.

Just lol at anyone not toe-maxing in 2016. I toe-maxed and now I look better than Lachowski.

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
legit I've been mewing on Chad's dick and applying semen theory, my face changed, hair grew back, lost 10 kilos of bf

My jaw has definitely improved a lot since I started mewin' and chewin' last summer. My masseters are stronger than they've ever been.

KingMe

Chad
One True God said:
Cannon said:

[video=youtube]
Lmfao pretty much proves he's not all there in the head.

Just lol at anyone not toe-maxing in 2016. I toe-maxed and now I look better than Lachowski.
He is just saying it's a good thing to do to space your toes out and it can remind you of posture in general, specifically oral posture.
[hr]
PurpleDildo said:
legit I've been mewing on Chad's dick and applying semen theory, my face changed, hair grew back, lost 10 kilos of bf
When you walk the pieous Path of Gandy all things are possible