• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

MEWCELS- did any mouthbreathers actually manage to transition to 24/7 nosebreathing

Coper_Nicus

RotMaxxing
Joined
May 4, 2019
Messages
2,225
Reputation
368
Even during sleep. This would be the key to test whether mewing actually works. 

I tried mewing for a bit. My nose breathing sucked (deviated septum) so I failed.
 

Tancredii

Machine
Joined
Feb 18, 2019
Messages
5,029
Reputation
597
i mew during the day but when i wake up, my mouth is wide open and very dry. I'm hoping that i'll be able to nose breathe at night after jaw surgery
 

TheMewingBBC

He/That nigga
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
Jan 6, 2019
Messages
8,209
Reputation
9,840
Yeah except after an intense workout but after 30 seconds I I revert back to nose breathing. Religiously do it, I remember I had troubles doing it 247. I took about 4 mounts to be permanent
 

YourMom

Joke
Joined
May 28, 2019
Messages
110
Reputation
0
It’s possible. Just take the dick out your mouth.



Love,
Your Mom
 

Coper_Nicus

RotMaxxing
Joined
May 4, 2019
Messages
2,225
Reputation
368
TheMewingBBC said:
Yeah except after an intense workout but after 30 seconds I I revert back to nose breathing. Religiously do it, I remember I had troubles doing it 247. I took about 4 mounts to be permanent

how did you manage at night? 

Tape? lol


YourMom said:
It’s possible. Just take the dick out your mouth.



Love,
Your Mom

MUM! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!! ONE MORE GAME MUM!!!


YourMom said:
It’s possible. Just take the dick out your mouth.



Love,
Your Mom

MUM! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!! ONE MORE GAME MUM!!!
 

straightcel_l

US citizen
Joined
May 24, 2019
Messages
24,898
Reputation
8,552
just stop breathing through your mouth its simple wtf are you             ugbhnj
 

straightcel_l

US citizen
Joined
May 24, 2019
Messages
24,898
Reputation
8,552
Coper_Nicus said:
straightcel_l said:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

your sig carries your rep

I want you to know that
you said all my replys were shit    ; thats why I wrote that

Ill still bump your threads because i love   you
 

Coper_Nicus

RotMaxxing
Joined
May 4, 2019
Messages
2,225
Reputation
368
guerillahubris said:
stop coping i have nose breathed my entire life my jaw is still shit

maybe you are a tongue-position-cel or a swallowing-cel. 

I have more faith in tongue theory than mouthbreathing theory tbh
 
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Messages
810
Reputation
147
Coper_Nicus said:
guerillahubris said:
stop coping i have nose breathed my entire life my jaw is still shit

maybe you are a tongue-position-cel or a swallowing-cel. 

I have more faith in tongue theory than mouthbreathing theory tbh

you overestimate how much you can change while developing. you cant improve any features, only prevent them from being as worse as possible
 

looksmaxx

Champion
Autists
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
14,257
Reputation
4,323
Coper_Nicus said:
TheMewingBBC said:
Yeah except after an intense workout but after 30 seconds I I revert back to nose breathing. Religiously do it, I remember I had troubles doing it 247. I took about 4 mounts to be permanent

how did you manage at night? 

Tape? lol


YourMom said:
It’s possible. Just take the dick out your mouth.



Love,
Your Mom

MUM! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!! ONE MORE GAME MUM!!!


YourMom said:
It’s possible. Just take the dick out your mouth.



Love,
Your Mom

MUM! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!! ONE MORE GAME MUM!!!




I tried tape and I woke up feeling like i was gonna suffocate

Had to remove it quuckly
 
Top