dylanfucclife

pretty boi
first off all, maybe it wont change your bonestructure. but what if it does? what do you have to lose by mewing? It's a fact it does train your muscle. Especially neck muscles. It doesnt even matter if you dont make facial gains because it will give you speech gains, neck gains, and automatically will already have an affect on the muscles under your neck (hyoid bone). Not only that but imagine not swallowing correctly and swallowing like an incel that sucks on his cheeks. Making them bloated ugly and saggy. Like you are legit retarded if you dont mew, even if it does take 10 years to see gains wouldnt you all still wanna be gigachads in 10 years. wont you wanna have hollow cheeks in 10 years?

Last edited:

dylanfucclife

pretty boi
you have nothing to losing by mewing jfl at these lazy ass nobodys too lazy to put even a single strand of effort in something that could improve them

dylanfucclife

pretty boi
Noway you typed that all bro
no way youre not mewing incel. even if no gains by not mewing youre physically telling ur body its ok if you melt my face downwards even more giving me slight malocclusion. if not mewing for gains mew to not lose gains as you get older

PureVirgin

Incel
Rotters
Retards will cope by saying
"MEWING GAVE ME SUPERPOWERS"
Like some sort of rebuttal of the mewing principle
:goodfellas:

BEBE

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
Truecels
don't think it's even possible for me to mew before my jaw surgery tbh

dylanfucclife

pretty boi
Retards will cope by saying
"MEWING GAVE ME SUPERPOWERS"
Like some sort of rebuttal of the mewing principle
nigga what. try your best, focus on your keys and try to type coherently. i know you can do it buddy, c'mon! incel! work that IQ! arent you supposed to by quirky and smart with autism and not retarded and annoying? i guess there's different types huh

fuckedposthistory

starved hound
im so fucking retarded i read this as "mew den-yurs" like it was a first and last name because of the way you capitalized it
:facepalm:

PureVirgin

Incel
Rotters
nigga what. try your best, focus on your keys and try to type coherently. i know you can do it buddy, c'mon! incel! work that IQ! arent you supposed to by quirky and smart with autism and not retarded and annoying? i guess there's different types huh
I am on ur side retard...well not anymore. Learn 2 read u ugly friendless geek

dylanfucclife

pretty boi
don't think it's even possible for me to mew before my jaw surgery tbh
damn son. jaw surgery is an extreme step and very risky in the fact that you might not see the results that you want it's too bad though theres literally no fucking tech to advance the mandible as successfully as some other bones. i wouldve sought out MSDO if i were you, what type of jaw surgery are you getting? do you have an underbite or overbite?

BEBE

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
Truecels
damn son. jaw surgery is an extreme step and very risky in the fact that you might not see the results that you want it's too bad though theres literally no fucking tech to advance the mandible as successfully as some other bones. i wouldve sought out MSDO if i were you, what type of jaw surgery are you getting? do you have an underbite or overbite?
bimax

underbite