"CUCK-ADOODLE-DOOO!!!"

"NOTHING YOU CAN DOOO!!!"

"CUCK-ADOODLE-DOOO!!!"

"TIME TO GO CHOOO!!!"

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Legit.

Cuckadoodledoo looks like will poulter but with a longer midface. E.g. your typical 4/10 guy.

He isn't incel because of ANY reason other than his recessed chin and total babyface, complete with protruding lips and lots of buccal fat.

I know because back in my early high school years I looked slightly like him and had a similar experience.

He still isn't hopeless but he need to go for girls that are actually loooksmatched to him, which I can't really see him doing any time soon.

He's like 14. His puberty could have a LONG way to go, don't demoralize him.

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
icantbelieveit said:
Just LOL

he is a boneless subhuman at age 14, therefore he always will be.

EVERY single guy who turned out to be handsome had good bone structure at age 14 unless they were late in hitting puberty. Even the guys on misc who "transform" usually just lose weight

sfinkter

Coper
Brutus said:
icantbelieveit said:
Just LOL

EVERY single guy who turned out to be handsome had good bone structure at age 14 unless they were late in hitting puberty. Even the guys on misc who "transform" usually just lose weight
He does have good facial bones at 14 and he could have a late puberty but doesn't seem likely because 14yo's don't get 6ft without puberty, could still be in the process of puberty though. At 16 1/2 I went from 5'2 to 6ft and grew a half-inch to an inch every year for ~3 years after. My face grew a lot too but from looking at my ID cards/license/library card in order from ages 16-17-18 my face looked the same in a certain way but grew every year, even looking at pics from a year ago @ 19 it's still changing somewhat

I looked like a legit 13yo boy at 16-17, babyface and all, 3yrs later @ 20 and girls irl/online tell me I look 20, lol even 2 years ago @ 18 a girl irl told me I looked 15

fincel

Normie
@cuckadoodledoo2 how do u cope with the fact that u will never fuk girls like those and u see them around in high school and stuff soon u will be too old to fuk them

lol meanwhile cool bbc rappers and chads get those pussis daily wehile we are stukti twith nothing lol ow does anyone cope or gotocollege or work o aor anytihng lol at o krotting for life lolf

normiecope

Normie
Brutus said:
icantbelieveit said:
Just LOL

NO NO NO NO NO

I went from a forward maxilla slayer at 12 to a small-boned recessed chin-a-tron with lip-incompetence because I was anorexic at age 13-14.

He needs to eat more and drink 5 glasses of milk a day and get vitamin D3 and K2.

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
You are right
:cage:

what happened to that girl u pmd me once she was cute and looking at u not with disgust but smiling u could easily have fucked her u fool