Message for to "AM -I -UGLY -Though" from Ass Face Rescue Team

Joined
Jul 1, 2016
Messages
737
Reputation
0
It's not over.
It's never over til the fat whore sings or your last stitch or your last drop of filler.
Never quit. Never give up.

Refuse the cope.
Rewire the hope.
You can do it.
The greatest transformation in ass face mutation history.

I believe you can lose your virginity.
I believe Tu Pac is still alive.
I believe in miracles
I believe in the cell tech an ass surgery.


You can be legit ethnic 7 bro.
And bang Punjabi bollywood sloots all day.
I've seen it happen before.

P.s I love you.

Mwah
xoxo

In the meantime i've had a busy week............. :lol:

[video=youtube]
 

amiuglytho

Regular
Joined
Mar 30, 2016
Messages
1,027
Reputation
0
Uncle Junior said:
It's not over.
It's never over til the fat whore sings or your last stitch or your last drop of filler.
Never quit. Never give up.

Refuse the cope.
Rewire the hope.
You can do it.
The greatest transformation in ass face mutation history.

I believe you can lose your virginity.
I believe Tu Pac is still alive.
I believe in miracles
I believe in the cell tech an ass surgery.


You can be legit ethnic 7 bro.
And bang Punjabi bollywood sloots all day.
I've seen it happen before.

P.s I love you.

Mwah
xoxo

In the meantime i've had a busy week............. :lol:

[video=youtube]
Lol dude thanks . Man i personally dont think im ugly . Im just average . Like these guys say im completely fuckin bad and it jus fuks with my head . Sure i have some bad fratures but i definately aint ugly lol
 
Joined
Jul 1, 2016
Messages
737
Reputation
0
amiuglytho said:
Uncle Junior said:
It's not over.
It's never over til the fat whore sings or your last stitch or your last drop of filler.
Never quit. Never give up.

Refuse the cope.
Rewire the hope.
You can do it.
The greatest transformation in ass face mutation history.

I believe you can lose your virginity.
I believe Tu Pac is still alive.
I believe in miracles
I believe in the cell tech an ass surgery.


You can be legit ethnic 7 bro.
And bang Punjabi bollywood sloots all day.
I've seen it happen before.

P.s I love you.

Mwah
xoxo

In the meantime i've had a busy week............. :lol:

[video=youtube]
Lol dude thanks . Man i personally dont think im ugly . Im just average . Like these guys say im completely fuckin bad and it jus fuks with my head . Sure i have some bad fratures but i definately aint ugly lol

You are like marmite, you either love it or hate it.
I like marmite.
Lose 40lb and come in at sub 10% BF and 170lb or more and blog your transformation here il pay for your nose job.
dead serious.

:popcorn:
 

shlayer

Rotter
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
3,820
Reputation
0
@"amiuglytho" Your fucking ugly like me dawg we are deformed
 

amiuglytho

Regular
Joined
Mar 30, 2016
Messages
1,027
Reputation
0
Hope said:
Uncle Junior said:
You are like marmite, you either love it or hate it.
I like marmite.
Lose 40lb and come in at sub 10% BF and 170lb or more and blog your transformation here il pay for your nose job.
dead serious.

:popcorn:

Can you pay for my nose job too?

Lol im slready psying for it lol
 
Top