Mental illness chaser game is legit

FireHaze

Gigachad
Go for attractive but mentally ill women. There's a chance they'll find you attractive because their perception is fucked up.

Look at Lorde and the subhuman she's dating. He has no M or S but she's mentally ill so she finds him attractive.

FireHaze said:
Go for attractive but mentally ill women. There's a chance they'll find you attractive because their perception is fucked up.
Except that there's always a chance they'll slam a toilet seat down on your cock when you least expect it.

Xander

Cuck
You'll get emotionally hurt and you won't be able to move on due to their attractiveness this is not a good idea.

FireHaze

Gigachad
DeepthroatSlayer said:
ITT: "Actually you should put your dick in crazy now that I think about it."
It's either that or fuck a sane 1/10 landwhale.

PhaggotOutta10

Subhuman
Norwood Cemetery said:
FireHaze said:
Except that there's always a chance they'll slam a toilet seat down on your cock when you least expect it.
Wouldn't that be avoidable by simply not fucking her while she's on the toilet?

Although I guess that would take the fun out of it

rigidity

Slayer
Xander said:
You'll get emotionally hurt and you won't be able to move on due to their attractiveness this is not a good idea.
this

Your cock's hardness will play mind games on you and she'll have you wrapped around her finger in no time.  You don't want this.  Plus, she could Lorena Bobbit you at a moment's notice.

FireHaze said:
DeepthroatSlayer said:
If your LMS is low and you want a hottie, an insane or challenged woman is your wildcard chance at an amazing lay. Personally I wouldn't.

rigidity

Slayer
DeepthroatSlayer said:
FireHaze said:
DeepthroatSlayer said:
If your LMS is low and you want a hottie, an insane or challenged woman is your wildcard chance at an amazing lay. Personally I wouldn't.
My friend took the insane woman route and as he was dumping her, he had to sleep with a knife under his pillow for fear of her retaliating (they lived together).  She had depersonalization disorder or some shit.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Women have ethnic fetishes apparently. My Asian cousins have reported that attractive white women are interested in them solely because of their race.