Mental illness chaser game is legit

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
15
Go for attractive but mentally ill women. There's a chance they'll find you attractive because their perception is fucked up.

Look at Lorde and the subhuman she's dating. He has no M or S but she's mentally ill so she finds him attractive.
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
987
Reputation
4
FireHaze said:
Go for attractive but mentally ill women. There's a chance they'll find you attractive because their perception is fucked up.
Except that there's always a chance they'll slam a toilet seat down on your cock when you least expect it.
 

Xander

Cuck
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
73
Reputation
1
You'll get emotionally hurt and you won't be able to move on due to their attractiveness this is not a good idea.
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
15
DeepthroatSlayer said:
ITT: "Actually you should put your dick in crazy now that I think about it."
It's either that or fuck a sane 1/10 landwhale.
 

PhaggotOutta10

Subhuman
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
42
Reputation
0
Norwood Cemetery said:
FireHaze said:
Go for attractive but mentally ill women. There's a chance they'll find you attractive because their perception is fucked up.
Except that there's always a chance they'll slam a toilet seat down on your cock when you least expect it.
Wouldn't that be avoidable by simply not fucking her while she's on the toilet?

Although I guess that would take the fun out of it
 

rigidity

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,203
Reputation
0
Xander said:
You'll get emotionally hurt and you won't be able to move on due to their attractiveness this is not a good idea.
this

Your cock's hardness will play mind games on you and she'll have you wrapped around her finger in no time.  You don't want this.  Plus, she could Lorena Bobbit you at a moment's notice.
 
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
743
Reputation
2
FireHaze said:
DeepthroatSlayer said:
ITT: "Actually you should put your dick in crazy now that I think about it."
It's either that or fuck a sane 1/10 landwhale.
If your LMS is low and you want a hottie, an insane or challenged woman is your wildcard chance at an amazing lay. Personally I wouldn't.
 

rigidity

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,203
Reputation
0
DeepthroatSlayer said:
FireHaze said:
DeepthroatSlayer said:
ITT: "Actually you should put your dick in crazy now that I think about it."
It's either that or fuck a sane 1/10 landwhale.
If your LMS is low and you want a hottie, an insane or challenged woman is your wildcard chance at an amazing lay. Personally I wouldn't.
My friend took the insane woman route and as he was dumping her, he had to sleep with a knife under his pillow for fear of her retaliating (they lived together).  She had depersonalization disorder or some shit.
 

Copenhagen

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
2,784
Reputation
19
Women have ethnic fetishes apparently. My Asian cousins have reported that attractive white women are interested in them solely because of their race.
 
Top