So I'm probably the most fucked up NT dude here. I've got PTSD, severe anxiety, severe depression, OCD, borderline paranoia, etc.

No I didn't get PTSD from war, nor did I get it from some petty shit.

I've been on SSRIs for about a year now and I still feel as shit as I did back then, probably even worse now that my dick won't get fully erect.

Literally every day I only just make it out of killing myself or going ER..

I fluctuate between severe narcissism and severe self-loathing.

I WISH that I was never born.

My best coping mechanism is weed and booze.

The only time I feel genuinely happy is when I'm drunk as fuck or so high I can't even move.

Legalizer

Banned
1/3 of US is on depression med dude. Everyone is totally fucked up in their brains; people don't even fucking talk to each other anymore. 

Social Network, isolation, overstimulation, processed food, bunch of chemicals; you'd be lucky to have healthy mind
Don't think pharmacutical companies have your best interest in mind either

Get your diet in check, then take some nootropics. 
Take time off and explore life man, go places you've never been, talk to random people like cashiers, bus drivers, homeless and shits, just ask how their day is going. 

The World is fucked up place, even if you fixed your brain there's gonna be infinite problems you gonna face everyday. 

Best of luck, we're all gonna make it

diegobarrueco

Banned
Legalizer said:
1/3 of US is on depression med dude. Everyone is totally fucked up in their brains; people don't even fucking talk to each other anymore. 

Social Network, isolation, overstimulation, processed food, bunch of chemicals; you'd be lucky to have healthy mind
Don't think pharmacutical companies have your best interest in mind either

Get your diet in check, then take some nootropics. 
Take time off and explore life man, go places you've never been, talk to random people like cashiers, bus drivers, homeless and shits, just ask how their day is going. 

The World is fucked up place, even if you fixed your brain there's gonna be infinite problems you gonna face everyday. 

Best of luck, we're all gonna make it
whose alt are you

// Infolinks