• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Men with High E bodies

Was walking back from the Gym yesterday and saw what i though was a girl with wide hips,

turn out it was a dude if your a man with a high E body its over.

MajinBuu

Megastar
most of the time it's shoulders/ribcage that's the problem

not the hips

YourMom

Joke
How many times must I tell you? Stop following big booty men home after your exercise sessions.

Love,
Your Mom

YourMom said:
How many times must I tell you? Stop following big booty men home after your exercise sessions.  

Love,
Your Mom

Solid advice mom.

ovrck

Banned
Oldcels
YourMom said:

Love,
Your Mom

:cage:

I have wide hips wide shoulders and narrow ribcage+waist. Looks really weird and out of place, like a random generated guy in a computer game

Crisick

you're inferior
Are you sure it wasn't @"TommyShotgun" @"Foxx" @"Guano" ?

FaciallyChallenged said:
I have wide hips wide shoulders and narrow ribcage+waist. Looks really weird and out of place, like a random generated guy in a computer game

Balances out with wide shoulder tbh.

Britcel

Fucks sideways pussy
Legit I went in the petrol station to get munchies yesterday and there was a guy who was probably about an inch or even less shorter than me but he had the bideltoid of a woman

I just kept looking at him thinking how tiny he looked despite the fact he was basically the same height as me: his hips were in proportion though so it didn't look too pathetic