• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Men care about Personality whereas Women Do Not

Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
142
Reputation
0
Heres an educated radical guess:

If an average man gets involved with a very attractive woman who later turns out to have committed acts of murder in the past and spent jail time for it then he will end the relationship and distance himself from her.

If an average woman gets involved with a very attractive man who later turns out to have committed acts of murder in the past then she will rationalize that his acts were justified or that he's now a changed man.

The evolutionary basis for these general assumptions applying to most average men and women is that for men the personality matters a lot as well whereas for women the genetics of the man matters. Why? Because men need to assure themselves that the woman is capable of raising children and personality is very much important for proper care of the children whereas women only need to assure themselves that the man be loyal to the woman during her months of being incapacitated due to pregnancy, other than that she mainly just wants his genetics.   

The retards in this forum will react to this thread by not understanding the concept of generalization, stating what they would do were they to be in that situation and make their own projections such as "duuuurrrrrrrrr I don't wanna have kids" not understanding that this is a subconscious preference just like youre attracted to signs of fertility which also has its basis in procreation.

EDIT: To clarify: Im not speaking about short term mating selection. OBVIOUSLY men couldn't care less about a womans personality for a ONS.

But for those of you with a modicum of intelligence (anyone?). It should be abundantly obvious that for long term relationships, men care more about personality than women do. Many women would rather be with a good looking convicted paedophile than be with a plain average man.
 

DyingHope

Incel King
Oldcels
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,992
Reputation
386
Maybe true if the person is very attractive, I'd stay with a hot female if I found out she was a serial killer though. I think the women would be more put off by a mans negative past.

Also I've read and heard many women say "I didn't fancy him at first, but his character and personality won me over". But those women may just be higher emotional intelligence and it's in no way universal. LOOKS MATTER to women but you have to have the personality, good job ect also and be the whole package.

More guys are just happy with a girl they find hot and who likes sex and spending time with them, the other bullshit doesn't matter. Women want and expect more, especially as they reach college/university age.
 

FireHaze

Megastar
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
22
Legit. I could never LTR a ghetto hoodrat even if she is hot. Would fuck though.
 

IcedEarth

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
11
lmfao most mentally sane men would fuck a woman regardless of her past, to healthy high T men women are just sex objects

the proof is in ftm trannies once these ladies were high on T they noticed they treated their partner as a vibrator and only cared about sex

the jokes on you sensefag
 

Sociopath1983

Regular
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,819
Reputation
3
DyingHope said:
Maybe true if the person is very attractive, I'd stay with a hot female if I found out she was a serial killer though. I think the women would be more put off by a mans negative past.

Also I've read and heard many women say "I didn't fancy him at first, but his character and personality won me over". But those women may just be higher emotional intelligence and it's in no way universal. LOOKS MATTER to women but you have to have the personality, good job ect also and be the whole package.

More guys are just happy with a girl they find hot and who likes sex and spending time with them, the other bullshit doesn't matter. Women want and expect more, especially as they reach college/university age.

Obviously this is true but one would have to leave them basement more than once a year to pick up on it.
 

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,927
Reputation
69
Men don't care about personality. I've never heard about this, I experienced the exact opposite. Guys tend to fuck as many girls as possible regardless their personality, they may even prefer less attractive/trashy women to cheat their wife with or break up with her for this purpose.
 

Sociopath1983

Regular
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,819
Reputation
3
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Men don't care about personality. I've never heard about this, I experienced the exact opposite. Guys tend to fuck as many girls as possible regardless their personality, they may even prefer less attractive/trashy women to cheat their wife with or break up with her for this purpose.

Yes this is true.
 
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
142
Reputation
0
To clarify: Im not speaking about short term mating selection. OBVIOUSLY men couldn't care less about a womans personality for a ONS.

But for those of you with a modicum of intelligence (anyone?). It should be abundantly obvious that for long term relationships, men care more about personality than women do. Many women would rather be with a good looking convicted paedophile than be with a plain average man.
 

Darkman

Rotter
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
3,213
Reputation
1,599
Men don't care about personality at all. Men don't care if a woman is an ex serial killer or a saint.

The criteria that men are looking for when a they want to fuck a woman ultimately boils down to three things

Is she attractive enough to give me an erection?

Is she willing to fuck me?

Is it socially acceptable to fuck her? (will fucking her fuck me?)


 Personality, IQ, temperament, prior history ...etc mean nothing at the end of the day for men.

When men bitch about bitches being bitches, they are really bitching about bitches not fucking them.
 

Sociopath1983

Regular
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,819
Reputation
3
Darkman said:
Men don't care about personality at all. Men don't care if a woman is an ex serial killer or a saint.

The criteria that men are looking for when a they want to fuck a woman ultimately boils down to three things

Is she attractive enough to give me an erection?

Is she willing to fuck me?

Is it socially acceptable to fuck her? (will fucking her fuck me?)


 Personality, IQ, temperament, prior history ...etc mean nothing at the end of the day for men.

When men bitch about bitches being bitches, they are really bitching about bitches not fucking them.

Unless a man is bitching about a bitch that he works with that s making his job difficult due to her mood swings and her gossiping.
 

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,927
Reputation
69
I know a man who dated and married some bitch he was into, although her (yes, her) friends and the guys who tasted her true nature warned him not to be engaged with her. He ended up with a knife stabbed in his back (this is not a metaphor, she stabbed him).

Then there is one of my distant relatives (beta cuckold) who married some sleazy 30yr old bitch only because of her looks (of course he rationalized his decision with the use of the exaggerated bullshit about her temperament etc.). He had been systematically exploited by her until she divorced with him (and took away the fair amount of his money/property).

And some other guys I know broke up with their GFs to LTR some generally worse sluts.

However, the experience is not one-sided. Two of the latest boyfriends of my female colleague were just manipulative pricks, bad boys, scums with debts and without regular jobs, etc. and she admitted she was dating them because she felt physically attracted to them, despite the all around red flags. She flushed the relationship with that former nice (and not that good-looking) guy down the toilet because one of these assholes.

At the end of the day, there is not that much difference in the mating dynamics between the sexes.
 
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,492
Reputation
45
only thing women care about is 

L M S
M
S

there is no room for things like "personality" (just LOL  :lol:) in LMS
 

dota2

Regular
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,116
Reputation
2
ofc they care about personality, just look at amount of sex average autist receives 

its exactly what one wise puahater once wrote 'chicks are anti aspie'
 

driftwood

Joke
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
156
Reputation
0
This is extremely novice basic evolutionary psychology.  Have you read any David Buss?  

I have been emailing with Geoffrey miller who is an author.  In a book called "The Mating Mind" he argues that human brain size was naturally selected FOR and that things like ART were similar to peacocks feathers in that they were superfluous and unnecessary to survival but were "selected for"

The problem I saw with this was that human females do art, and female peacocks don't have or need bright feathers.  I proposed that art and the rest of intelligence were just various ways of obtaining status and it's not the skill itself thats sexually attractive, its the amount of status that whatever skill can attain.

Bob Dylan playing really good on a street corner is much less attractive to a female than a drunken Bob Dylan playing like shit in front of a sold out stadium.
 

Hangman

Banned
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
2,469
Reputation
4
what a load of shit. I'd love to fuck a crazy criminal bitch. Look at these mugshots and tell me you wouldn't fuck them :

 

SINGULARITY

Megastar
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
9,229
Reputation
20
Hangman said:
what a load of shit. I'd love to fuck a crazy criminal bitch. Look at these mugshots and tell me you wouldn't fuck them :


hell yeah op is a faggot
 

smellysocks

Megastar
Joined
Sep 11, 2015
Messages
8,591
Reputation
263
It's actually the complete opposite, because everything matters more for men in the eyes of women. the whole set of criteria is not only more stringent but broader

This board has had many examples of men who look normal but cannot lead normal lives due to their deficient childhood or deficient social proficiency or behaviour
 
Top