• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Men are fucking pathetic

FireHaze

Megastar
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
19
Every time they see a woman who doesn't look like a troll in the YouTube comments thirsty ass dudes always hit on her knowing damn well nothing will come of it.

Fucking losers.
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
987
Reputation
10
FireHaze said:
Every time they see a woman who doesn't look like a troll in the YouTube comments thirsty ass dudes always hit on her knowing damn well nothing will come of it.

Fucking losers.

It embarrasses me how desperately these fucks readily fuel the shitcunt validation bonfire.

The shitcunt gender is totally in control.
 

FireHaze

Megastar
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
19
Norwood Cemetery said:
FireHaze said:
Every time they see a woman who doesn't look like a troll in the YouTube comments thirsty ass dudes always hit on her knowing damn well nothing will come of it.

Fucking losers.

It embarrasses me how desperately these fucks readily fuel the shitcunt validation bonfire.

The shitcunt gender is totally in control.
Exactly. These men don't realize they're making women more powerful.
 

Yogapants

Joke
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
542
Reputation
0
I've been saying this for years
It's pathetic for sure...do they think they'll fuck any of those chicks?
 
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
42
Reputation
0
Yogapants said:
I've been saying this for years
It's pathetic for sure...do they think they'll fuck any of those chicks?

what an insightful comment... hey wanna grab a drink later?
 

Yogapants

Joke
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
542
Reputation
0
PhaggotOutta10 said:
Yogapants said:
I've been saying this for years
It's pathetic for sure...do they think they'll fuck any of those chicks?

what an insightful comment... hey wanna grab a drink later?

I'm alienfranco, remember?
 
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
42
Reputation
0
Yogapants said:
PhaggotOutta10 said:
Yogapants said:
I've been saying this for years
It's pathetic for sure...do they think they'll fuck any of those chicks?

what an insightful comment... hey wanna grab a drink later?

I'm alienfranco, remember?

it's like you know just what to say to get me even more aroused

me and franco are taking this to PMs, au revoir lads
 

lanklet

Joke
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
750
Reputation
1
I legit feel like an alien for not whiteknighting women all the time.

It's weird really, you have the obvious beta whiteknights, and then you have the omegas who claim to hate whiteknighters but still ingratiate the fuck out of women when they get the chance.  I don't really fit into either group, I'm just completely apathetic towards the female gender (outside of checking them out irl)
 
Top