• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Men are disposable worker bees

Worker bees have no reproductive capability. All they do is work for the good of the hive, never mate, then die when they're all used up.

That's the life of a man these days. Your penis is useless, it will never be used. Your job is to support a society that hates you. Work, slave away, live a loveless life, and then die.

Darkman

Rotter
Legit. The men who lash out and and them kill themselves after are like the bees who sting people only to die afterword.

lanklet

Joke
Accepting your role as a worker bee is the most significant tenet of 'maturity' as defined by Western society.  Ever notice how lazy women are never shamed for being 'immature' in the way lazy men are?  It's because they've already provided value for society with their womb.  They aren't pressured to 'mature' in the way men are and can blissfully live our their lives as overgrown children.

Born with Y chromosome = not living

Maximus said:
Fucking lol I'll kill myself before I workcel, fuck workceling and paying taxes.

One day you will. It might not be tomorrow or even in a year, but at some point you'll be clocking in at 9am like the rest of us buddy boy. Brian Peppers style NEETceldom is rare.

gottaplay said:
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
especially since many countries in the west are cracking down on benefits, and in a few years time, countries wont be able to afford social assistance

they arent cracking down shit.

neet life is the only life

The BP situation isn't typical. As a single man in his late thirties collecting NEETbux, he is ostensibly at the bottom of the totem poll if you think about it. He has no dependents. He has the capacity to get a menial job. But there he is, still drawing money from the wagecucks. He won at life in that respect.

The 17-early twenties NEETs will likely have a rude awakening at some point.

sephon said:
I'll legit commit suicide before I have to work, unless I can work from my house

You will become a workerslave. You're too high inhib to commit sui.

SINGULARITY

Megastar
ForeverCucked said:
sephon said:
I'll legit commit suicide before I have to work, unless I can work from my house

You will become a workerslave. You're too high inhib to commit sui.

He didn't ask to be brought into this world

White God

Regular
BP got really lucky. He got his own unit paid for by British tax paying cucks.

MaleModel

Joke
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
ForeverCucked said:
Maximus said:
Fucking lol I'll kill myself before I workcel, fuck workceling and paying taxes.

One day you will. It might not be tomorrow or even in a year, but at some point you'll be clocking in at 9am like the rest of us buddy boy. Brian Peppers style NEETceldom is rare.

especially since many countries in the west are cracking down on benefits, and in a few years time, countries wont be able to afford social assistance

Just get on welfare! (c) Sensbird

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
A mans only use in life is to be discarded and thrown away.

Workcell

Joke
You are an expendable resource, this is especially true if you are an unattractive male.  

The thing that pisses me off the most lately is that I have noticed women getting paid more for doing less work.  I was just offered less for my new job than women with less qualifications and less responsibility.  In my previous job I had a female co-worker that took on about 25% of the workload at best, and the boss would be riding my ass about deadlines while she had a free pass to do jack shit.  

You are a slave, only you get to choose where you work your life away.

Maximus said:

Rich parents?

none more red said:
Especially if you live in Asia, but hey, someone's gotta make those dollar iphones and dress shirts.

Especially if you live in the US.  Workers in the US work more hours and with less time off than any other industrialized nation.   If you are single or incel you get to pay higher taxes.  In a way, you get to beta provide without the companionship / occasional sex.

White God

Regular
Workcell said:
You are an expendable resource, this is especially true if you are an unattractive male.  

The thing that pisses me off the most lately is that I have noticed women getting paid more for doing less work.  I was just offered less for my new job than women with less qualifications and less responsibility.  In my previous job I had a female co-worker that took on about 25% of the workload at best, and the boss would be riding my ass about deadlines while she had a free pass to do jack shit.  

Maximus said:

Rich parents?

none more red said:
Especially if you live in Asia, but hey, someone's gotta make those dollar iphones and dress shirts.

Especially if you live in the US.  Workers in the US work more hours and with less time off than any other industrialized nation.   If you are single or incel you get to pay higher taxes.  In a way, you get to beta provide without the companionship / occasional sex.

Start your own business then. Do your own thing. Do internet marketing or something. Don't give up, I'm not.

Workcell

Joke
White God said:
Workcell said:

Rich parents?

Start your own business then. Do your own thing. Do internet marketing or something. Don't give up, I'm not.

I have a patent idea I'm working on in my spare time.  I'd have to get help with the programming and controls if I were ever to attempt to make a prototype.  It's really difficult to start your own business in the engineering field.

Slayercel

Joke
March on, worker bees!
Know your enemy!

We take our orders given by the queen
We're not the killers, we're the worker bees
If you resist us you will feel our sting
Surrender now before the swarm sets in

yells in girlish voice with drums in background

MERCH ON WERKA BYES

legit. thats also why NEET men get shunned into oblivion.
if you are neet as a man, you will NEVER get a girlfriend, not even as a 8/10 mostly.
women demand a man who slaves away his life for them. and i mean this in a more general sense because nowadays women would rather be single than be with a sub8 beta-provider.
but guess whos financing EVERY fucking shit that has to be paid? men. married cuckolds, slayers, incels. they are all financing the whole circus. and women demand that from men, because guess whos sitting on their asses most of the time but still need to get fed through? women and their children. thats why they shame men who are not willing to contribute to the system that THEY are benefitting from.

a NEET women has basically the same SMV than a fucking female corporate lawyer or something to men.
a NEET man is invisible, dead, a ghost, a rotting corpse. he has zero SMV if sub8 and maybe 3 or 4/10 if 8+...

Slayercel

Joke
The German Dream said:
but guess whos financing EVERY fucking shit that has to be paid? men. married cuckolds, slayers, incels. they are all financing the whole circus. and women demand that from men, because guess whos sitting on their asses most of the time but still need to get fed through? women and their children. thats why they shame men who are not willing to contribute to the system that THEY are benefitting from.

[img=259x226]http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140725201504/godzilla/images/1/1a/THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg[/img]

I made a thread and said that the only redpill for men is to buttfuck each other and make women watch

Build a giant glass dome around you and watch them go literally insane outside

It was a joke thread but your comment makes me think it could work

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
My parents have a good amount of $$ so I have the advantage of choosing a career path I actually enjoy, and not being forced into being a worker bee at a job I despise. Thank fucking God