Men are Accessories, Sex Objects/Toys, Workhorses, ATM Machines for Most Women

zyzz007

Lookism God
This is how most women view men today. 
U are an object to be used and discarded when u lose ur value.
She doesnt give a fuck about u.
It is all about her.
Selfish cunts they all are.
Yet u incels here (and me sometimes) whine about not being chosen as a Sex Toy/Accessory for them.
These cunts dont deserve ANYTHING since they are scum. 
Fuck them.
I value myself, fuck these bitches, Im am not going to be a sex toy, workhorse or atm machine for ANY of these cunts.

Women have no care or love for men, they KNOW 80% of men cannot get sex easily and know 95% of women can get sex easily. U think they care for the incels suffering? Not one fucking bit. They instead dangle the carrot of sex and intimacy to the 80% in order to get money, labour and other special favours done for them by the 80%. They dont give sex for sex for free unless u are chad.

Lel

Gigachad
it's all about being good looking enough to make her feel unworthy of you

FuckThis

Slayer
A man wants to be used.

It is a sad reality of life. 

You need to WORKand the reward is BEING USED. 

That is the reality of it

No shit. Women are complete animals. Radical muslims and radical christians are the only people who realised this. The solution is to give them the same rights you would give to a bloodthirsty animal   :er:

zyzz007

Lookism God
myfaceissubhuman said:
No shit. Women are complete animals. Radical muslims and radical christians are the only people who realised this. The solution is to give them the same rights you would give to a bloodthirsty animal   :er:
Correct.