• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Melanotan-2 thread

Post info on this liquid gold ITT. I will be using it before arriving at my freshman dorm in February.

zanz

Joke
MTII does WAY more than just "make you tan". It can affect: food intake, energy homeostasis, cardiac function, stress response, sexual behavior, to name a few.

It's a serious drug which has not been studied enough.

elm said:
zanz said:
MTII does WAY more than just "make you tan". It can affect: food intake, energy homeostasis, cardiac function, stress response, sexual behavior, to name a few.

It's a serious drug which has not been studied enough.

this. mt2 is the 100in1 drug. I will perosnally go with MT1 since it has been tested a lot and doesnt have any of the little bullshit bonuses like libido change, nausea after pinning (wtf?) etc - I dont need that shit, dont even know what causes it and it seems sketchy. If you want a tan, and a tan only, read about MT1

Im thinking about using mt1 all summer long (nov-early feb), and using mt2 in high doses if I am still pale as fuck. Incels here may preserve their physical bodies, but what good is that if your soul has been ripped to tiny shreds by being incel?

Neck Brah

Joke
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Used the stuff for 9 months straight back in 2011, its a wonder drug. Only reason i came off it was because i was strapped for cash[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I never had nausea as I always injected before bed, it doesn't really matter when you inject as its takes a long time for it to leave your system. Even after you completely come off MT2 the effects still seem stay there for a few months[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=small][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I kept a log of everything i took:[/font]
[/font][/size]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-May 1st 2011 to August 10th i took 10 units every day. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-August 11th to November 29th i took 10 units every other day. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-December 1st to Feb 26th 2012 i took 5 units every other day.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=small][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You will darken even without sun exposure,  i went on a sunbed once every 2-3 weeks for 6-9 minutes. You probably wont need to take as much as i did you could probably get away with 5-2 units every other day, i was probably taking too much  :giggle: [/font][/font][/size]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=small][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
[/font][/size]