• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Mega Manlet loses his shit at NT dinner.

Joined
Jun 23, 2016
Messages
601
Reputation
0
" It was the last straw when he took a spoon and pretended to feed me like a baby." goddamn lmao. I didnt know it was cus he was short til i saw the banner of the sub.
 

SINGULARITY

Megastar
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
9,221
Reputation
21
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]–]FlyingTapper 6'7 2 points 1 day ago [/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small]I never have understood the whole insulting your friends thing. I've known people like that and I never befriend them. In my opinion the whole thing is born out of insecurity... why else do you derive satisfaction from jokingly insulting your friend's appearance which they cannot change?[/font][/size]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small]:clap: [/font][/size]
 

asiancel

Champion
Joined
Mar 20, 2016
Messages
14,251
Reputation
337
SINGULARITY said:
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]–]FlyingTapper 6'7 2 points 1 day ago [/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small]I never have understood the whole insulting your friends thing. I've known people like that and I never befriend them. In my opinion the whole thing is born out of insecurity... why else do you derive satisfaction from jokingly insulting your friend's appearance which they cannot change?[/font][/size]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small]:clap: [/font][/size]

that's true, however since manlets are bottom tier they can't afford to take our their insecurities on others. if they were tall, you bet they'd be doing the same.
 

One True God

Machine
Joined
Dec 15, 2015
Messages
5,647
Reputation
105
>Gets treated like a baby
>Proceeds to throw a temper tantrum like a baby

Lmao.
 

smellysocks

Megastar
Joined
Sep 11, 2015
Messages
8,589
Reputation
272
I feel so bad for manlets that I would never dare make their life even worse by making fun of them

If he was high IQ he'd fling some digs right back at him on whatever his flaws are, but you can't expect much from someone who is developmentally incomplete I guess
 
Joined
Jul 20, 2015
Messages
3,244
Reputation
26
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"we need two high chairs"[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]:cage2:[/font]
 

Legit Theory

Aryan
Joined
Dec 4, 2015
Messages
11,591
Reputation
5,731
I've said it once, and I'll say it again, you're only precieved as manlet status to the average normal fag if you're like below 5'6. That guy on reddit is probably 5'5" at the tallest. Guys on here who are 5'9" saying people call them Napoleon for gymceling are completely retarded.
 

heightcel

Joke
Joined
Jan 4, 2016
Messages
365
Reputation
12
Just lol @ being a short male and going out to "dinners" or "clubs" or other social functions without first correcting the problem

Humans are fucking scum. Anyone with 2 functioning neurons to rub together would realize that exposing yourself to a large social gathering as one of the most despised and denigrated groups of people ever to exist would result in a negative experience

On top of that, r/short is among the most ire-inducing boards on all of reddit. From the coping mongoloids desperately trying to convince themselves and others that some new-age social justice revolution will "solve the problem of heightism" in the foreseeable future to the insurgent tall guys handing out fake sympathy/pity and acting like they "get it" because they're extremely tall (as if that's even CLOSE to comparable)


r/short posters are like /r9k/ posters. They've either given up or are trying to convince themselves that "everything will be ok" if they just "wait until x", where x is some "salvation event" whose nature is group dependent (/r9k/ : muh singularity, muh NEET revolution, etc, r/short: "muh movement to end heightism")

At least SOME people on lookism are still trying to looksmax and fix their lives. Anyone who frequents those two boards is effectively already dead, and would in fact be better off killing themselves
 

smellysocks

Megastar
Joined
Sep 11, 2015
Messages
8,589
Reputation
272
heightcel said:
Just lol @ being a short male and going out to "dinners" or "clubs" or other social functions without first correcting the problem

Humans are fucking scum. Anyone with 2 functioning neurons to rub together would realize that exposing yourself to a large social gathering as one of the most despised and denigrated groups of people ever to exist would result in a negative experience

On top of that, r/short is among the most ire-inducing boards on all of reddit. From the coping mongoloids desperately trying to convince themselves and others that some new-age social justice revolution will "solve the problem of heightism" in the foreseeable future to the insurgent tall guys handing out fake sympathy/pity and acting like they "get it" because they're extremely tall (as if that's even CLOSE to comparable)


r/short posters are like /r9k/ posters. They've either given up or are trying to convince themselves that "everything will be ok" if they just "wait until x", where x is some "salvation event" whose nature is group dependent (/r9k/ : muh singularity, muh NEET revolution, etc, r/short: "muh movement to end heightism")

At least SOME people on lookism are still trying to looksmax and fix their lives. Anyone who frequents those two boards is effectively already dead, and would in fact be better off killing themselves

brb dropping 100k on leg lengthening
brb being painfully bedridden for 6 months
brb still a manlet after

the only correction is to pick your parents better or drink more milk, but the window for that has long passed
 

heightcel

Joke
Joined
Jan 4, 2016
Messages
365
Reputation
12
smellysocks said:
heightcel said:
Just lol @ being a short male and going out to "dinners" or "clubs" or other social functions without first correcting the problem

Humans are fucking scum. Anyone with 2 functioning neurons to rub together would realize that exposing yourself to a large social gathering as one of the most despised and denigrated groups of people ever to exist would result in a negative experience

On top of that, r/short is among the most ire-inducing boards on all of reddit. From the coping mongoloids desperately trying to convince themselves and others that some new-age social justice revolution will "solve the problem of heightism" in the foreseeable future to the insurgent tall guys handing out fake sympathy/pity and acting like they "get it" because they're extremely tall (as if that's even CLOSE to comparable)


r/short posters are like /r9k/ posters. They've either given up or are trying to convince themselves that "everything will be ok" if they just "wait until x", where x is some "salvation event" whose nature is group dependent (/r9k/ : muh singularity, muh NEET revolution, etc, r/short: "muh movement to end heightism")

At least SOME people on lookism are still trying to looksmax and fix their lives. Anyone who frequents those two boards is effectively already dead, and would in fact be better off killing themselves

brb dropping 100k on leg lengthening
brb being painfully bedridden for 6 months
brb still a manlet after


the only correction is to pick your parents better or drink more milk, but the window for that has long passed

Yeah, shitposting on sites like lookism, SH, /r9k/ and r/short 24/7 365 a year for the rest of your life is clearly the superior alternative

The number of people who would "still be manlets" after leg lengthening - I'm talking about actual, real-life, noticeable short stature, i.e. below 5'7", not Lookism "manlet" which is anything sub 6'0" - is very small

It's very unfortunate, but those individuals would need to pursue an additional avenue of height increase concomitant to leg lengthening, i.e. spinal decompression surgery or experimentation with research chemicals (relaxin, megadosing HGH, etc)

Contrary to the "conventional wisdom" propagated on this site, it's only actually "over" when you give up and stop trying. If you're going to do that, you might as well take it all the way and just kill yourself.
 

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,919
Reputation
76
sephy said:
smellysocks said:
I feel so bad for manlets that I would never dare make their life even worse by making fun of them

If he was high IQ he'd fling some digs right back at him on whatever his flaws are, but you can't expect much from someone who is developmentally incomplete I guess

normies' brains wouldn't even be able to comprehend the insults thrown at them based on their face, which makes the insult ineffective

the victim actually needs to understand the insult and its implications for it to be effective

The thing is the mentally unstable guys often suffer from hypervigilance for (social) threat. That is, they perceive the negative/offending stimuli where there aren't any and exhibit heightened sensitivity towards the fairly benign response. This may actually lead to facilitating such response, you basically induce what you expect. This is very interesting, your negative expectation (albeit subconscious) causes the scenarios from your distorted perception to materialize!
 

MVP

everything is impossible
Escortcels
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
46,278
Reputation
27,677
manlet manlet manlet
 

SINGULARITY

Megastar
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
9,221
Reputation
21
Legit Theory said:
I've said it once, and I'll say it again, you're only precieved as manlet status to the average normal fag if you're like below 5'6.  That guy on reddit is probably 5'5" at the tallest.  Guys on here who are 5'9" saying people call them Napoleon for gymceling are completely retarded.

THISSSS


lolatmylife said:
Just checked his post history, he is 5'4


Makes sense
 
Top