"MeetMe" app is a legitimate tinder alternative for non-MM's

Chupacabra

Coper
The issue with Tinder is there is too many high quality males and females. It is unrealistic for non-MM's like us to be pursuing females like that.

In MeetMe, the quality of females drops a lot. There are many ugly to decent females on there, which is great because they are within our grasp. Maybe they aren't up to your standards, but at least they are good practice for us incels.

Here's my personal experience:

On Tinder, I got around 3 matches out of 100-200 swipes.

On MeetMe, I used the same pics as my tinder profile. I got a decent amount of women messaging me first. Was called cute a few times. Women responded to my messages often. I could easily get numbers or snapchats. Set up a few dates. I have one Asian girl wanting to fly to my country to visit me and have sex.

Pros:
-You can fake pre-selection easily. Make fake female accounts with ease and like and/or comment on your own photos. Can also buy credits to boost your profile for more likes.
-Lower quality women easier to pursue
-Less competition
-Easy to make an account -no verification bs

Cons:
-Unfortunately much less women than Tinder

For you MM motherfuckers, stay the hell off this app  :pistoldouble:

Magic

Chad
Lol I used this yesterday actually. Let me just out it this way, the app is trashy as fuck. You will see hambeasts, comically ugly people, and a few attractive who may or may not be catfishes. Also I do not recommend it for another reason, 

I made my account yesterday and now it won't let me login anymore. I have no idea if I was hacked, but whatever. 

Also, I got a couple girls snapchats, I could get some sexual things, however they are unattractive and/or fat + I'm high inhib to meet up. So idk

Swolemanlet

Coper
Actually legit, most of the girls and people on that app are crazy sub 5's but are easy

Even I'm better looking most of the people on there, and I'm an ethnic manlet running gymcel game

Met 3 girls of it, fucked one of them,got a blowjob off another

vanillestorms

Banned
I've never seen 8+ guys on Tinder and I've used different locations in the US.

Magic

Chad
Swolemanlet said:
Actually legit, most of the girls and people on that app are crazy sub 5's but are easy

Even I'm better looking most of the people on there,  and I'm an ethnic manlet running gymcel game

Can you tell the stories behind these? Cause i got some girls who might be down too but I'm just curious how it went, where'd you meet, was I awkward, and stuff

Swolemanlet

Coper
Magic said:
Swolemanlet said:

Even I'm better looking most of the people on there,  and I'm an ethnic manlet running gymcel game

Can you tell the stories behind these? Cause i got some girls who might be down too but I'm just curious how it went, where'd you meet, was I awkward, and stuff
Met 4 girls off it actually, two of them were weird/awkward in person and the other two were normal tbh but they were all 3-5/10's.

first one we arranged to go to the cinema to watch a movie, was pretty awkward at first but we kissed after, then a few days later went to her house and she actually blind folded me whilst sucking me off, since she doesn't like people 'looking' at her whilst giving head (srs) although it was just a piece of cloth and I could still see through it seeing her giving me head lol.

2nd one was weird too, she kept bumping her ass/grinding into me in public whilst we were walking (srs) whilst just talking a bunch weird shit, we made out later, but never saw her again after.

3rd one I went straight to her house, smashed then I never saw her again and the sex was terrible

4th girl I went on a night out with her and her friend but I ditched them and found some better looking girls at the bar.

arabmoney

Incel
meet me is bullshit. None of the girls are online and they don't reply. I am in a big city by the way

Chupacabra

Coper
tsh123456789 said:
You shouldn't have made this thread bro. Incels will saturate the market faster than you can imagine.

Tibder was once piss easy to get laid off too.
You think that the few hundred people that view this thread will have a profound effect on a 10+ million user app? Just lol
arabmoney said:
meet me is bullshit. None of the girls are online and they don't reply. I am in a big city by the way
Then you're ugly and/or send bad msgs